SaltCritters.com

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

That sucks. You think your getting Alk swings or something else is going up and down? Really wonder why that's happening?

I'm going to order another MP10 as well. Don't know when. And to battery backup too.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Velvet Red

Post photos of it set up on the tank ASAP please! Thinking about getting one of these or the xaquas.

That sucks. You think your getting Alk swings or something else is going up and down? Really wonder why that's happening?

I'm going to order another MP10 as well. Don't know when. And to battery backup too.

The doser keeps Alk and cal pretty consistent, I've been testing every day for the past week and haven't seen really much movement. I wonder if adding the zeovit reactor is causing problems, sucking out nutrients too fast. Will probably switch to having to go off and on every four hours.

I like the Red Sea tests, but ordered the Hanna Alk checker. Heard they are great.

Nice equipment, sorry to hear about your milli. :s

Thanks and yup it sucks lol

Post photos of it set up on the tank ASAP please! Thinking about getting one of these or the xaquas.

Dropping the tank off this weekend to get drilled
Congrats man. So when is it coming down? Or when is the new one going up?

Thanks. The new one is at a LFS being drilled now.

It all depends when I can get the contractors out to install my new floors. The breakdown and set up will all be done in a weekend. Currently have all the dry rock sitting in buckets, and I think I am going to get the Maxspect Razor 27". I was really leaning towards t5 or another radion, but the Razor is the best choice for now.

I am aiming for june 22-23 breakdown/build.

Deckoz2302
Thanks. The new one is at a LFS being drilled now.

It all depends when I can get the contractors out to install my new floors. The breakdown and set up will all be done in a weekend. Currently have all the dry rock sitting in buckets, and I think I am going to get the Maxspect Razor 27". I was really leaning towards t5 or another radion, but the Razor is the best choice for now.

I am aiming for june 22-23 breakdown/build.

Nice. Aren't the dimensions of the new tank 36x18x18? Or did I miss it? Was gonna say depending on how you build the stand you could probably do a 18x16x4 frag tank under the stand on a platform and use the radion as the light. Make the sump 18x16x14 or something and you should have plenty of room. Just an idea :)

Yea, 36x18x18 but I'm using the same stand.

I am doing a minor modification to the stand and removing 3 drawers so that I can have a bigger sump. I ordered a 22x12x15 sump. It will have 3 chambers: skimmer, Zeo reactor, and return. I need to find door magnets, I am keeping the face of the drawers and will glue them to plywood, then I need the plywood to attach to the stand.

I was going to get the sump with dimensions of 22x16x15, but didn't think the extra 4" was worth the money.

NICE!

Good thing I decided to drink and not frag yesterday, need these full corals for the photoshoot haha.

Sump guy thinks bottom left is the best option

D11AED11-C8E4-4E59-8057-7B5E3917CB23-245

All of these are considered custom. Standard is just a 2 chamber 3 baffe set up like the picture above.

Deckoz2302

I like the two on the right they offer the most contact as well as spread of flow across each chamber

I like the two on the right they offer the most contact as well as spread of flow across each chamber

I sent him this. Hopefully as the final layout

167035B7-82C4-4351-B295-AC209B93AD2A-245

DE15CF6F-4D45-47DB-86CE-4B77D74E3157-343

Final design he sent me. Plus some lazer cutting of holes in baffles and stuff like that. Really excited to see it.

Incredible tank! Also looking forward to the new one!!!

Thanks, Spiro. I believe the new one will be ready for pickup today :)

Spoke with the contractors today, new floors are scheduled to be installed on June 22nd. So once they are gone, I will set up the new tank.

I want a display fuge with macros that I have to trim. And fish. I'm going to design another concept tomorrow. Are you going with that crazy looking green sump?

I want a display fuge with macros that I have to trim. And fish. I'm going to design another concept tomorrow. Are you going with that crazy looking green sump?

Maybe :ninja:

There is a place in Manassas, VA called Artfully Acrylic/Incredible corals that makes nice custom sumps too. Idk how far it would be for you, it is like 45 min for me.

-Sump is expected to ship mid next week

-NanoBox Fuge light is ordered...excited to see what Dave comes up with on the fixture color design

-Tank is to be drilled tomorrow...or so they keep saying "tomorrow, tomorrow"

Archived