Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

The water levels will remain constant, and I hope it isn't too hard to clean lol. The lighting might add a little to the picture, but it is made out of neon green acrylic. The one lfs worker didn't think about a 3"-4" section can be buffed out, it's pretty deep. At least the sump was finished today and this arrived today 1F039B59-C5AE-46C8-AAED-33E6794C254C-106

Neon green acrylic, interesting :o . The Bubble looks solid, like to know what you think of it once you get it up and running. Does it have an Atman pump?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Velvet Red

I believe these have the SP-1000 Rock Pumps? I have one at the moment waiting to be set up, tested it out the other day and was impressed with the low noise levels.

Never heard of someone keying someone else's tank before. That's cold.

The whole hole thing is new to me, I wonder if it will make it hard to clean once things start to grow, and will the water levels remain constant over time. The sump looks very cool though, it's just the lighting making it green right?

Sucks about the scratch, looks deep, but they can be buffed out with some work. I would not pay for this however.

Christine

Looks to me that yellow/green acrylic was used, it will always look neon like that, particularly the edges if they are perfectly smooth.

Sucks about the scratched tank. Unfortunately if you can feel the scratch with your finger nail its generally too deep to buff out. I have had reasonable success using cirium/ciric oxide to buff scratches from glass before, they use that stuff to polish diamonds. Keep in mind that when the scratch is submerged you won't be able to notice it as much, until algae starts to grow on it :(.

Looks to me that yellow/green acrylic was used, it will always look neon like that, particularly the edges if they are perfectly smooth.

Sucks about the scratched tank. Unfortunately if you can feel the scratch with your finger nail its generally too deep to buff out. I have had reasonable success using cirium/ciric oxide to buff scratches from glass before, they use that stuff to polish diamonds. Keep in mind that when the scratch is submerged you won't be able to notice it as much, until algae starts to grow on it :(.

The scratch is on the outside of the tank. That's why I think some dick customer ran a key across it.

The scratch is on the outside of the tank. That's why I think some dick customer ran a key across it.

Oh my bad, must have skipped that part. The only reasonable compromise I can see is that they pay for the replacement of the pane. Or offer the initial services for free or a discounted price.

Oh my bad, must have skipped that part. The only reasonable compromise I can see is that they pay for the replacement of the pane. Or offer the initial services for free or a discounted price.

They said the drilling would be free, I said absolutely not. Not going to have over a foot long scratch going across the front panel. If it was the back, I would have probably been fine with just free drilling.

That's good. Right thing to do. Still can't understand how that happened. If you key something it's not going to be straight like that. To me it looks like they drug it on the ground or something.

Took some pics today for the TOTM on the local forum

SPSSIDE0603_zps86b00e6d.jpg

Had a bit of a disaster last night with a rock falling then sps falling and stinging each other :slap:

Lol that happens all the time. Freakin snails.... I got one snail growing out of control. Gotta unsuction that dude.

I can't choose a photo I like better than the next., They are all amazing. Good lord, your scape is the best. TOTM deserved :)

I can't choose a photo I like better than the next., They are all amazing. Good lord, your scape is the best. TOTM deserved :)

Thank you sir. Unfortunately, this tank will be ripped apart in a week. Excited and sad.

Thank you sir. Unfortunately, this tank will be ripped apart in a week. Excited and sad.

Sucks about some ass scratching your tank :/ At least you have a new one coming. Can't wait to see the new tank :)

This is not unfortunate for me. That is all.

Sucks about some ass scratching your tank :/ At least you have a new one coming. Can't wait to see the new tank :)

It mostly sucks cuz it throws off my whole timeline. I moved up the installation of my new floors to next Wednesday cuz I figured I would have everything. But I probably won't have the tank for like 2 weeks.

This is not unfortunate for me. That is all.

Yea yea yea. Better not kill the frags. Gonna cut them tomorrow if you want to come by.

Your Do!Aqua is missing the lid :P

Awesome photos Brad, and congrats on your TOTM !

Christine

I have only killed something with that dam dose of chemi clean. User error. Frags love me. That's frags. With an R.

Ill txt u.

Your Do!Aqua is missing the lid :P

Awesome photos Brad, and congrats on your TOTM !

Christine

Thanks, Christine. Wish I had your DIY skills to make a top for it.

I have only killed something with that dam dose of chemi clean. User error. Frags love me. That's frags. With an R.

Ill txt u.

Lol. No text. Sold your frags for $250 on WAMAS

Archived