inTank Media Baskets

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Chances I actually keep this thing dry until mid October?

Slim to none :)

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! That's how I feel about my reef savvy!

I bet. Big difference between my ADA's and this Mr. Aqua. Never realized how obvious the green edges of glass were. But I plan to move within 2 years and didn't see the point in spending $600 more on a miracles or ADA, for a 2 or less year tank. Waiting until I can get my dream tank.

Slim to none :)

Christine

I see you have great confidence in me haha.

Inspiration for the new tank

f7ed09639db884e02a6ea43fdd4a9495_zpsa90a

2cf1c8af2cafe6ef4c808e0258107f6a_zps2702

8a322128add9e3918692b1491f99de42_zpsa0b1

66e63d013ffa87d34bf9f56fe6542db2_zps84d3

86e33acde451815b231a5675b4609028_zps4fa5

drool :ninja:

I know. Zeo tanks at their finest.

Yes the bottom pic I what I expect to see. Going with T5 lighting also?

I was thinking a very minimalist tank but also really like the last one. Here it is with just the dry rockf922eed5c000c207f092d41a36a3af4d_zps7678

Crazy.

I keep going back and forth on lighting. ATI t5 fixture? ATI t5/led power module? 2 Radion pros? 27" maxspect razor?So hard to choose. Lol

Damn! Brad you have the link to that thread? What's the dimensions of your new tank?

No link. Had to be in one of the picture threads on reef central. Either in minimalist aquascapes thread in general discussion or all SPS tanks thread in SPS section. I will see if I can find it.

36x18x18. Putting a glass holes 700gph overflow on it

ATI t5/led power module

My Vote :)

Probably the best choice for lighting, but bulb replacement and overall aesthetics of a large t5 fixture are down falls.

No link. Had to be in one of the picture threads on reef central. Either in minimalist aquascapes thread in general discussion or all SPS tanks thread in SPS section. I will see if I can find it.

36x18x18. Putting a glass holes 700gph overflow on it

Probably the best choice for lighting, but bulb replacement and overall aesthetics of a large t5 fixture are down falls.

Nice dimensions! 2 radions would be so sweet over that! Just do gen 2's! I'm loving mine.

Nice dimensions! 2 radions would be so sweet over that! Just do gen 2's! I'm loving mine.

I love my gen 1, but think I would want to step it up to pro's...we will see, still have plenty of time and who knows what will come out over the next few months.

ATI t5/led is actually pretty aesthetically pleasing

8c965dd5adac3f6e91b769754c541598_zps35db

I love my gen 1, but think I would want to step it up to pro's...we will see, still have plenty of time and who knows what will come out over the next few months.

ATI t5/led is actually pretty aesthetically pleasing

8c965dd5adac3f6e91b769754c541598_zps35db

Funny, I looked at that picture and didn't even notice the fixture :)

ATI t5/led is actually pretty aesthetically pleasing8c965dd5adac3f6e91b769754c541598_zps35db

There a thread for that tank?

BattleAthletics

I know. Zeo tanks at their finest.

I was thinking a very minimalist tank but also really like the last one. Here it is with just the dry rockf922eed5c000c207f092d41a36a3af4d_zps7678

Crazy.

I keep going back and forth on lighting. ATI t5 fixture? ATI t5/led power module? 2 Radion pros? 27" maxspect razor?So hard to choose. Lol

Is that kangs reef?

I would love a pic blog of how he made that.

Is that kangs reef?

I would love a pic blog of how he made that.

Google says it is. Thanks, I just had an archive of inspiration pictures and never kept track of the tank owners.

Here is a link to the tank blog. Looks like a whole lot of zip ties

http://spsholic.com/entry/MRkangTank

Gramophone

So I am very upset that I have just discovered your thread. Every tank you have established is flawless! I've noticed that a lot of the livestock you showcased in the beginning of your thread, coincidentally, are nearly the same pieces that caught my eye in the beginning of my one way ticket into this hobby. In fact, looking at your wellso really made me miss the one I had. I haven't been able to find one quite the same. Also, I envy your ability to keep SPS. Your pieces are gorgeous! I love SPS and have always wanted it to be dominant in my tank, but I have been struggling to make that a reality. Currently working on it, though! Anyway, I mainly wanted to drop in to show some admiration and thank you for the inspiration! :happydance:

Ha I was going to say this. Damn you and your toys. Enjoy it while it lasts Brad! Couple more years and day care will be kicking your wallets a$$!

speaking of day care in 2 weeks i will be paying $1720 a month for child care this summer. I am in the wrong business.

Already starting to look at rock scapes. Just 3 rocks I had left over from the 60p. Want to decide on a scape within the next few weeks then throw them in a bucket. I want real minimalist, but not sure if this is too minimalist. Definitely gonna order more and see what I can come up with.

CA05410C-A8BA-487B-9D4F-19BC1A9380BD-5614F0B653F-7638-4033-B93E-51EE013AD5C6-5616539F7A0-C127-4ECA-A851-BC2F649D0C53-561

Sps on the rocks. Clams, gold torch and pink hammer on the sand.

IMHO...I really like minimalistic scapes. But this is maybe not interesting enough. When (and I say when because I'm going to pretty soon) I make a new scape I'm going to draw inspiration from these pics. I like interesting shapes and overhangs and I really like the idea of mixing the two nature settings. So I envision the rocks are the branches and the corals the green of the bonsai. And now we may find inner peace. Feng Shui Brad, Feng Shui.

Ignore the fat guy. LMAO ( for those of you who don't know...that's not me)

null_zpsc42e7692.jpg

null_zpsaa83a274.jpg

null_zpscecc04ec.jpg

And my favorite. This is sort of what I hope to replicate when I rescape.

null_zpsb585bad7.jpg

See how your left rock overhangs. That's cool.

It also falls over with a slight touch haha.

What are you upgrading to?!?!

Been thinking about the Deep Blue 60. That way is only have to get the tank. I have everything else. Maybe another MP 10. I love my shallow but I want more space. Idk. Maybe just a new scape.

Been thinking about the Deep Blue 60. That way is only have to get the tank. I have everything else. Maybe another MP 10. I love my shallow but I want more space. Idk. Maybe just a new scape.

You'd need like at least 2 mp10's, 3 would be the best. And sell the vega for a radion.

Holy balls. Reef savvy came back with an updated quote, an extra $350 to go from a corner overflow to a glass holes overflow?!??

$1050 for 3 side low iron, Glassholes overflow, and 36x18x18. Plus shipping. GTFO.

Archived