Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Lol saw that coming. I looked at one and its a tuff call between that and the dimable ati

I wonder how dimmable T5 works :huh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow someone's pretty nonchalant ;)

if I just got a radion id be more like:

#$*&$*( yes &^*&^^&%&&*^*&^!@$# raddddioooon

I'm going crazy inside

great looking tank! Make sure you start that radion out LOWWWW

Thanks.

Lol saw that coming. I looked at one and its a tuff call between that and the dimable ati

Haha. The radion is proven to be great and the vega color is a mystery. Got the radion for $650 sealed new in box, so thought it was worth it.

In the for sale section on this forum

Was a little worried about sellers low post count but he texted me a few pics with notes on the sealed box with my name and date and stuff.

In the for sale section on this forum

Was a little worried about sellers low post count but he texted me a few pics with notes on the sealed box with my name and date and stuff.

Yea that's the one I saw. Great pick up man!

im thinking about doing the same thing. im sure youll let us know how it is.

I ran into the ocean (oc md) with my iphone yesterday so ill be spending the $ on a new one of those....it was in my pocket.

albertthiel
im thinking about doing the same thing. im sure youll let us know how it is.

I ran into the ocean (oc md) with my iphone yesterday so ill be spending the $ on a new one of those....it was in my pocket.

Oh noooooooooo .....

Damn man, I've had that happen a few times.

Did you get power back yet?

yeah it came back right before we left for the beach. i was able to make some emergancy water and get things running again. i did find a small amount of ammonia.

you get power?

Yea, Sunday around noon. About 36 hours only.

I hear some people will be without it till the weekend.

Yea, Sunday around noon. About 36 hours only.

I hear some people will be without it till the weekend.

Yeah, like my son's daycare.... I hope the biotch doesn't charge us for the week.

That being said the beach was awesome! Highly recommend going if you can get away. North of the boardwalk to avoid what we all used to go there for. lol

Glad your tank is ok. I came home and my salinity was around 1.030!

Nice!

Question, I'm assuming you had to re scape your tank after the outage. Did you find it easy, or was it a gigantic PITFA as I encountered? Lol. What a nightmare. I like working on stuff, but scaping isn't my thing.

I left everything in the tank. I was going to take it all out and take it to a hotel, but then power came back.

I think my apex broke. I left for 3 nights and when I came back no power was working.

I plugged a fan into it, not sure if that was too much power and blew it out or something.

albertthiel
I left everything in the tank. I was going to take it all out and take it to a hotel, but then power came back.

I think my apex broke. I left for 3 nights and when I came back no power was working.

I plugged a fan into it, not sure if that was too much power and blew it out or something.

Hopefully it had a fuse in it so it is not fried ...

Albert

I figured out the problem. While I was gone the tank rose to 89 degrees, I have all the outlets to shut off if the temp gets above 83.

I desperately need to get a fan on the tank. Luckily this heat wave is suppose to break, it reached 106 yesterday.

yeah i was outside the whole day...awesome! anymore pics of the frags want to see them under something other than radium 20k :)

Ill get some tomorrow when the lights are on.

Radion will be set up Wednesday or Thursday.

let me know how you like the radion, i thinking about getting one because i need new bulbs soon

Here's an iPhone pic while the blue is still on.

Things are pretty pissed. The RBTA vanished

f6f91486.jpg

Realized the 89 degrees was the power outage last week.

6a804f1e.jpg

Archived