Top Shelf Aquatics

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

What'd u do with it?

Sry bout the clown. If you notice ick use kick ich. Saved me twice. Have to follow the directions to a T.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just made a straight line of the rocks and did some gluing. Still have more gluing to do, but this scape gives me much more space for SPS now.

I'll post a fts tomorrow.

It's strange about sps. Once you know you can maintain them you don't really want anything else. I guess cause its not challenging. I still want more mini carpets. Sps drives me a bit crazy. One minute they look great and the next they are brown. Then they come back and look great and take over like Xenia. I think sps look the best under T5. Have you given any though to a kessil?

I'm between a SOL, kessil, or stick to t5. Ultimately I think I'll go LED, so it is either buy another $100 in bulbs and wait another 6 months or go LED now. The thing I don't like about the kessil is it isn't as controllable as the other fixtures.

6 month wait will give more time to see how the AI vega and other new LED fixtures are.

If I were to stick to t5 long term, I'd get an ATI fixture.

Idk. Tough choice.

If all these new fixtures weren't due out in the coming months, I would.

But, I think it'll be best to just buy replacement bulbs then go LED in December.

Right now I have 2 blue+, 1 purple+, 1 aquablue special. Think I'll switch the aquablue special with a coral+

teamschreiba

Looks good brad! Gonna look even better with the SPS too, just be careful they're almost more addictive than zoas :P

The green Monti cap gets no love. ;) Looks really good. Your going to end up trading some of those zoas in for acros.

Looks good brad! Gonna look even better with the SPS too, just be careful they're almost more addictive than zoas :P

I know, Aquarium 1 is supposed to get an ORA SPS shipment today.

I'm in trouble haha.

The green Monti cap gets no love. ;) Looks really good. Your going to end up trading some of those zoas in for acros.

I took off that zoa frag next to the red monti and put the green one there. I'll get new pics tn.

Preordered a Vega!

Think they ship in August.

wow You will have to let us all know how it works. I don't feel like waiting that long and I'm not even ordering one. I wonder if you can retro fit the new pucks into the SOL. Probably not.

You can. Upgrade kits will be available.

AI has also put together an upgrade path for current AI Sol owners who will have the ability to transform their Sol for $250 to $300, which includes a lot of new components and is just a little more than half the cost of a new AI Vega. Aqua Illumination expects to be shipping the AI Vega to distributors in August, so it’s just a matter of time before we can all get some action with the exciting new AI Vega Color and Vega Blue.

Read more: http://reefbuilders.com/2012/06/22/ai-vega.../#ixzz1ycGqoBGe

Made my day. Thanks man!

Of course I'll have to buy a new controller cause the existing one won't work. I'm assuming for $250 you get the pucks and the controller. Sweet.

I sense a lot of late nights tinkering in our future.

I know, 20 individual channels will be overwhelming!

Interested to see how this wireless controller will work, hope they make an iPad app.

Fiancé came to A1 with me today, she really likes the 60gallon cube vs the 24x24x12. Ugh.

She also picked out a clam. So now I have a nice crocea clam.

Archived