Pod Your Reef

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the Rastas are really great. U should have old me u wanted GSP. I've got some real nice frags. I'm giving it away at this point.... Lol

Thanks guys.

I didn't realize I wanted GSP till I was at the store. Probably going to glue it on the back wall

Boreddddd

The mini zoa colony for the 30c I picked up on Friday. Your typical eagle eyes with some blue/purple with orange eyes and lime green skirts, no idea what they are

30czoa0528.jpg

Fire and ice morph from LongPig and an Acan I bought as a single head from mr coral a while ago

acanfiremorph0528.jpg

True fire n ice from LongPig

firenice0528.jpg

No idea what these are. Bright pink and lime green

pinkngreen0528.jpg

Oh crap. I did a best offer on a 18x18x6 aio frag tank on eBay for $85, and it was accepted. Should I buy it? Lol

Oh crap. I did a best offer on a 18x18x6 aio frag tank on eBay for $85, and it was accepted. Should I buy it? Lol

I would. Nice for a qt or for frags later on.

Ok I got it. Eheim compact 600 return pump?

That sounds perfect. Hydor makes some that are about the same flow for like half the price. I have a 295 gph in my tank

Ultra shallow reef! omgomgomg

You're gonna want an extreme top-off setup though. My little custom 3g required almost double daily manual top-off.

Planning on a jbj top off.

I have an acrylic piece with holes drilled on my 60p and don't really have evap. Might try that.

The 30c is not covered and only needs a cup of water a day

Is it quiet? Think this is going in the bedroom.

Debating frag tank vs ultra shallow reef.

i cant hear mine at all.

ultra shallow reef would be sick

Mangroves. The aio doesn't go all the way across the back so was thinking of putting mangroves in that spot. Or a power head.

Archived