Top Shelf Aquatics

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coral banded, chromis, GSP

banded0602.jpg

Adding something sexy along with the zoa colonies on Friday :)

Very cool shot

Ok. This is your reminder. I have montipora and I'll give you a piece for free. Grows super fast.

I gave my big one to saltwatercoral and it's still growing like crazy. I think Monti caps look cooler than a lot of other corals and they don't require a whole lot of 'care'. Take a look. Lemme know.

7fd385ba.jpg

That or tell the zoa to man up and take the sting!

But seriously, I'm gonna need to take the zoa out :(

Very cool shot

Thanks hype.

Thinking about another panorama pro for the 30c. 445 royal blue or the royal blue/magenta? Right now it has a 445 stunner, 445/12k stunner, and 445/12k panorama.

I wouldn't go with just magenta, whatever you choose. Its pretty bright. Kind of overpowers things if the whites aren't on.

Do u want a piece of that Monti? Let me know so I can break it off now and get it healing up quick.

New zoa's and sexy shrimp came.

7e8c8e68.jpg

Does not equal, in terms of size:

d4e37931.jpg

Everything else is still opening but looks like the same pieces

Now you have to update your title again.

Are you going to run 3 tanks?!

3? Guess you guys don't know about the grey goose tank

FRESH0608.jpg

Haha I don't consider this a tank since I pay 0 attention

I have a pump that you might be able yo use

Oh word? Idk when I'll set this up. Can really only go where the freshwater is

Removed large colony from 60p. Hope it recovers

30CFTS0608.jpg

PINKEYEZOA0608.jpg

REDZOA30C0608.jpg

This ####### has grown so much

RBTA0608.jpg

• Like 1

New purchases last night

4.5x3.5" lobo brain

d40562b2.jpg

7 head purple green acan

c52ed298.jpg

Zoa colony

b5a6c587.jpg

Zoa colony

f7ce60b1.jpg

Soooo pissed I missed this one by $1. Forgot about the listings

016cc6cc.jpg

albertthiel

Nice ... but that extra one with plants on booze :) :) that's a new one to me ....

Albert

3? Guess you guys don't know about the grey goose tank

FRESH0608.jpg

Haha I don't consider this a tank since I pay 0 attention

Oh word? Idk when I'll set this up. Can really only go where the freshwater is

Removed large colony from 60p. Hope it recovers

30CFTS0608.jpg

PINKEYEZOA0608.jpg

REDZOA30C0608.jpg

This ####### has grown so much

RBTA0608.jpg

So this aqua collection, are you buying from the auctions or the store.

Would you reccomend them?

Are you dipping these before adding them to the tank?

I didn't start buying online until I was able to start working from home Monday's and Friday's, which was about 3 weeks ago. The 60p is all lfs and local reefers. The 30c is about 50/50.

Salt critters was my first ever online purchase of livestock, the ric's. I reccomend them.

My last 2 orders were on eBay. 2 of 3 were actually what I ordered, the comparison in my opinion of the 3rd is way off. We will see what the next order brings, and I'll give an accurate rating. They were nice enough to hold my order almost a full week for a Friday delivery, so I give props for that.

I just do a fresh water dip.

albertthiel

Don't you like to see what you are buying before paying for it ? I used to be that way so always bought from LFS's or nearby ones so I can look at all of their selection but the cost factor I guess has changed the buying approach for many hobbyists as online just about anything is less expensive nowadays and in some cases shipping is free, so I may have to change my mind about how to buy and seriously consider online, although my area does have quite a few shops and because of having been in the business I can get a discount and that sometimes offsets the difference but still online with the kind of guarantees they now give (most of them anyway) may be the new way to go for me as well

Albert

I didn't start buying online until I was able to start working from home Monday's and Friday's, which was about 3 weeks ago. The 60p is all lfs and local reefers. The 30c is about 50/50.

Salt critters was my first ever online purchase of livestock, the ric's. I reccomend them.

My last 2 orders were on eBay. 2 of 3 were actually what I ordered, the comparison in my opinion of the 3rd is way off. We will see what the next order brings, and I'll give an accurate rating. They were nice enough to hold my order almost a full week for a Friday delivery, so I give props for that.

I just do a fresh water dip.

Honestly, the deals I got were too good to pass up. I'd prefer to see them in person, but at the price and a wysiwyg purchase, couldn't pass it up on the eBay deals.

And I can't find ric's locally, so online is my only option for them.

I pay $50-120 for nice zoa colonies locally, I was able to pick up similar size colonies for $10-20 online.

albertthiel

Cant' argue with that Brad's ... that is a huge difference and when it comes to hardy stuff I certainly think you are making the right buying decision !

With more delicate stuff I kind of think that one way to make sure you are getting what you want would be to ask the seller to send you a fairly hi-res pic to your email before shipping and then when the order arrives you can compare what you are getting to the pic and it should be the same of course ...

Doing that I think gives you an additional level of certainty that you are getting good and healthy specimens.

Now not sure if online stores will do that but it is worth trying ...

Albert

Honestly, the deals I got were too good to pass up. I'd prefer to see them in person, but at the price and a wysiwyg purchase, couldn't pass it up on the eBay deals.

And I can't find ric's locally, so online is my only option for them.

I pay $50-120 for nice zoa colonies locally, I was able to pick up similar size colonies for $10-20 online.

Archived