Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

That's what I'm assuming.

This sucks. Picking up a zoo med fan tomorrow.

It melted!? No issues with water chemistry? Maybe it just shriveled up into a rock? BTAs are such bastards. One day I might have just a tank for a BTA and two clowns and set it up around their specific needs. For now I can't waste another $80.

Hope the fan works out for you. I was real skeptical, especially cause who's ever heard of Zoo Med... But it's been great so far. That temp spike happened to me once in a biocube. HQI lamp had the water at 91! Everything went down hill at that time, but I was relatively new to things back then. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a clear rubbery circular thing in the tank which I assume was the nems body.

Pico aquariums is finally sending out my HOB skimmer today, only two weeks late.

I have same color digi. Tips of the polys are now green and blue. I'd love to have some of that green cap

Free coral. You pay for shipping. PM me. I have more of that cap than I want. Plus, feel free to criticize me, I don't really understand coral pricing. OK, yes I took economics, but its a coral...it grows in the wild...If I have enough of it the more the merrier..

I guess I understand the initial cost, but you get the idea.

Free coral. You pay for shipping. PM me. I have more of that cap than I want. Plus, feel free to criticize me, I don't really understand coral pricing. OK, yes I took economics, but its a coral...it grows in the wild...If I have enough of it the more the merrier..

I guess I understand the initial cost, but you get the idea.

sick!! i can do that. :D :D :D

Not yet. I think petco sells them, I remember seeing zoomed products there.

I've put a big floor fan in front of the tank for now while we are at work, temperature has been pretty stable. Evap is a ##### tho

Received my broken pico aquariums skimmer today. Def bad construction and not due to shipping. :angry:

989703e0.jpg

Now that I think about it, glue may have come apart due to the high temperatures

albertthiel
Received my broken pico aquariums skimmer today. Def bad construction and not due to shipping. :angry:

Wow .. was it really packed well ...

Packed well and no dents or dings on the box.

Hopefully I can just get some money back and I'll go buy some silicon or something to get the piece glued back on.

Just angry about the whole situation. When I ordered it said shipping on the 25th, I posted on the 24th and he said he didn't update the site so shipping would be on July 2nd. Asked on July 3rd if they shipped, didn't hear anything. Didn't end up shipping till the 9th

albertthiel
Packed well and no dents or dings on the box.

Hopefully I can just get some money back and I'll go buy some silicon or something to get the piece glued back on.

Just angry about the whole situation. When I ordered it said shipping on the 25th, I posted on the 24th and he said he didn't update the site so shipping would be on July 2nd. Asked on July 3rd if they shipped, didn't hear anything. Didn't end up shipping till the 9th

I am surprised as I had seen so many good posts about that manufacturer.

Wow

Albert

Glued the green monti cap from pschom, liked what twan did with his

greenmonti0712.jpg

War, brain, clam

warbrainclam0712.jpg

Crappy upclose zoa

zoa0712.jpg

A zoa garden

zoagarden0712.jpg

This weekend: repaint background, scrape coralline, and hang radion

• Like 1
Aquarium 1 ####ed up. Hanging kit won't be here till Monday. I should have just ordered one online

That has happened to me there. I only buy what's in the store. They are a great location, but wen they order you something don't expect much.

LFS had nice 5"+ acro colonies for $110-120. Probably the best deal I've found locally on SPS colonies. Decisions decisions.

LFS had nice 5"+ acro colonies for $110-120. Probably the best deal I've found locally on SPS colonies. Decisions decisions.

I bought a suit....so yeah.

do it.

Just added this like a minute ago. They told me the wrong price yesterday, sps colonies for $99 and they said they will keep getting them in since they finally found a good supplier. omgomgomg

80e2dea2.jpg

• Like 1
albertthiel
Just added this like a minute ago. They told me the wrong price yesterday, sps colonies for $99 and they said they will keep getting them in since they finally found a good supplier. omgomgomg

80e2dea2.jpg

Great looking indeed .... good luck with it

Archived