Top Shelf Aquatics

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

albertthiel
Yup, the one in new jersey (they call it new York). Can't wait to go back when their tanks are more established and filled with coral.

http://www.elosusa.com/aquastudio

Very nice for sure but if I remember Short Hills is not that close to NY .. . Isn't that where they have a large Mall from what I remember from some 25+ years ago?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice for sure but if I remember Short Hills is not that close to NY .. . Isn't that where they have a large Mall from what I remember from some 25+ years ago?

Correct, short hills on train is about 50 minutes, and driving about 45 minutes to NYC. And they do have a nice mall there.

Radion is hung! And may have gotten a new coral yesterday :D

fts0804.jpg

greenacro0804.jpg

greenacro20804.jpg

topdown0804.jpg

I can't keep up with the coralline growth!

albertthiel
Correct, short hills on train is about 50 minutes, and driving about 45 minutes to NYC. And they do have a nice mall there.

Gorgeous looking !

Nice! I really like the Radion man. Is the interface easy to program? What lfs is that? Around here?

+1 looks really good over this tank for sure.

I can say from my own experience that the Radion program is dead simple.

Gorgeous looking !

Thanks Albert.

Nice! I really like the Radion man. Is the interface easy to program? What lfs is that? Around here?

Thanks. It is very easy. Pretty much a graph comes up and you just double click where you want settings to change and what you want the colors/intensity to change to. I hope they make an iPad app.

The store is Pristine Aquariums in Alexandria, va. About 10-15 minutes from me. This is the store I've always gone to, but I drove the 40-45 minutes to A1 because Pristine used to not sell corals.

+1 looks really good over this tank for sure.

I can say from my own experience that the Radion program is dead simple.

Thanks.

Great looking tank. I'm glad to see that stand is holding up, since I just purchased the exact same one to hold a similar amount of weight.

The store is Pristine Aquariums in Alexandria, va. About 10-15 minutes from me. This is the store I've always gone to, but I drove the 40-45 minutes to A1 because Pristine used to not sell corals.

I will be going there in approximately 20 minutes. :lol: There's not therapy for this.

Great looking tank. I'm glad to see that stand is holding up, since I just purchased the exact same one to hold a similar amount of weight.

Appreciate it. The stand has held a 20 gallon long and now the 60p since February 2011, so about year and a half.

I will be going there in approximately 20 minutes. :lol: There's not therapy for this.

Haha. Can't wait to see what you get.

Eh, couldn't get down there today. Maybe Wednesday. Thx for the update.

A1 has a ton of stuff. I got a real nice mini nem last week. They have a couple more. If u want more sps frags there's a LOT for $20. I'm going a different route with my tank :ninja:

Tank looks great with the radion over it!

Thanks.

30% off all frags at A1 today!

Haha just read the email. And 20% off colonies. I literally have 0 room though.

I traded some stuff in. Hopefully they give me something for them cause they are full of corals.

Got credit, but they really didnt have anything that isn't already represented in my tank. Like to get a real nice maze. Should probably just get a refractometer.

Collecting dust lol. Been dumping money in the 60p.

I want to the the elos Osmocomtroller next.

i might try one. the avast is really nice but the elos/tunze is more what im looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to keep practicing taking pics with the LED lighting.

Nothing has changed in the tank, the 2 big sps colonies are bleaching but all the smaller sps frags are doing great and growing fast.

Those 2 SPS, what kind of lighting were they under before the move to your tank?

Let them adjust. My staghorn that came from t5's and is now under LED's is still changing and did white out a bit. Other acros's are fine.

The first one I got went from radion to t5 back to radion. The second one went radion to radion. I really hope I don't lose them.

I also picked up a bangaii cardinal last week. I lost my purple Firefish when we had that 3 day power outage a month or two ago

Archived