Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Zeph: (out of breath) I'm here I'm here, what's up

Kat: I just saw your pictures, I didn;t know you had clicked pictures of the squamosa spawning, those are amazing

Zeph: Yeah, I threw it in the tank, ran to the gym I came back and it was spawning so I grabbed a couple of pictures with my phone. I knew you would be proud of me.

Kat: Wait, this is ....

Zeph: The new clam yeah

Kat: OMG really, the one you got today? the huge 9 incher?

Zeph: I don't know, it's not that huge to be honest, I mean I can break out a ruler I guess

10 bucks sounds okay.

Holy moly! So that means zeph has had 2 seperate clams spawn in his tank? I thought that had the likelihood to kill everything?

They were 2 separate tanks. Nothing untoward happened when the first squamosa spawned.

10 bucks sounds okay.

Holy moly! So that means zeph has had 2 seperate clams spawn in his tank? I thought that had the likelihood to kill everything?

Hey Pat, next time youre in NYC i would love to show you my Pirahna tank.

PS. Yes this is the SECOND squamosa that has spawned for me. You may call me the CLAM WHISPERER.

They were 2 separate tanks. Nothing untoward happened when the first squamosa spawned.

I changed my siggy line too. One of these days I will put a link to my thread. Im slow.

Edited by ZephNYC
How many frags, how many polyps each frag? Also I just checked the listing, there are no pictures so no guarantee they are Rastas.

Hey!! I want some rasta's too!!!!

QUOTE (ZephNYC @ Nov 14 2012, 04:00 PM)

You better hold on to your panties for this one Batgirl .Im about to declare myself the MAC DADDY of all clamage . Are you sure youre ready?

QUOTE (metrokat @ Nov 14 2012, 04:03 PM)

:o it's the 9 incher

QUOTE (ZephNYC @ Nov 14 2012, 07:44 PM)

I don't know, it's not that huge to be honest, I mean I can break out a ruler I guess

I checked last night. 9 inches as advertised!

WHOAAaa Baby!!

Smoking is bad for you. Someone should have a talk with that clam. -_-

It's ok. It only smokes after sex.

jedimasterben
How many frags, how many polyps each frag? Also I just checked the listing, there are no pictures so no guarantee they are Rastas.

Idk, at $5 pp, maybe 5 polyps or so.

you da bestest.

One of my red brittle starfish has climbed into the pink birdsnest. The coral does not seem to mind because I can see polyp extension on most of it. Any harm leaving the star in it or is it going to irritate or munch on the coral?

One of my red brittle starfish has climbed into the pink birdsnest. The coral does not seem to mind because I can see polyp extension on most of it. Any harm leaving the star in it or is it going to irritate or munch on the coral?

Kat, it just wants a hug. The starfish can't help who it's attracted to and who it loves.

Kat, it just wants a hug. The starfish can't help who it's attracted to and who it loves.

Yea..leave it be. After all, the heart wants what the heart wants. My tanks are infested with small, micro, and macro brittle stars, They crawl over everything, no problemo.