• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Tank up date:

Almost 5 1/2 months until the big move.

I have nothing! Well mostly...

... so far nothing is dead or in the stage of dying :P

Xenia is climbing up a LR I do not want it on. My lil boy clown appears to be starting the beginning stages of hosting the frogspawn and his timing could not worse to do this and the girlie clown, could careless. Zoa are fine, paused with the growth again.

... and yup, I still did not check my numbers from the last time I said I would.

Gerard Butler!

gerard-butler.jpg

Leonidas from the 300 Movie, The Phantom in Phantom of the Opera (the movie), Kable in Gamer he was also in Reign of Fire, he was #2 in charge after Christan Bale and gets cooked when the dragon burns the castle.

IDK I just remember his Hot Bod in 300 Yum!

gerard-butler-300.jpg

Yum! LOL :P

Oh this dude .... I do not know how I missed this, "In my face" posting of who he was :lol: ... ;)

Yeah, I am big on the Christan Bale. It must be something to do with the rude Brit mood swings :lol:

surgicalsense

Oh yeah!

I ordered my Korilla 425 and MaxiJet 900

.... I have grown tired of my stock pump causing silly microbubbles just because of shifting it's position in the chamber.

Oh yeah!

.... I have grown tired of my stock pump causing silly microbubbles just because of shifting it's position in the chamber.

Well, that otta give you some flow!!

How are my favorite tubbs doing??

surgicalsense
frag rack!

I am looking into that, promise. I have you and Gena on my coat tails about this :P

Pismo told me about the company. I asked him and as soon as he tells me I will get that to you okay.

Well, that otta give you some flow!!

How are my favorite tubbs doing??

Tubbs have improved, still a bit off. But much improved.

My hermits have no diatoms and cyno to graze on. They have started to pick on my red macro <_<

Any suggestions of a cheap macro I can toss in there for them to graze on, instead of tossing pellets at them to keep them satified in the moment?

I agree, Gerard Butler is yummy. I don't watch chick flicks, but of course I watched 300 and Phantom of the Opera happens to be one of my favorite musicals.

I know you're just waiting until the move, Danielle, but anything new that I missed?

surgicalsense
I agree, Gerard Butler is yummy. I don't watch chick flicks, but of course I watched 300 and Phantom of the Opera happens to be one of my favorite musicals.

I know you're just waiting until the move, Danielle, but anything new that I missed?

Crickets here.

surgicalsense
I'm sure just waiting until the move is rough. You'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of us.

I am kind of doing that already.

surgicalsense
Since we are drooling, I got out a roll of bounty for these:

Khal-Drogo-game-of-thrones-18305596-1280-720.jpg

_65977_Medium.jpg

He looks so familiar, but I can not place him. What roles?

I don't watch chick flicks

:o

I'm addicted to them :lol:

I just watched an awesome one over the weekend. It's called Something Borrowed. It was a book made into a movie. It's SOOOOO good. But if you don't like chick flicks...you might not think so. It's been running on HBO! Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin, John Krasinsky, and the other main guy...Colin something. He looks like a young Tom Cruise.

:o

I'm addicted to them :lol:

I just watched an awesome one over the weekend. It's called Something Borrowed. It was a book made into a movie. It's SOOOOO good. But if you don't like chick flicks...you might not think so. It's been running on HBO! Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin, John Krasinsky, and the other main guy...Colin something. He looks like a young Tom Cruise.

I can appreciate a romantic comedy every once in a while, but I definitely have a guy's taste in movies :lol: I'll have to look into that movie.

Sweet. I got a MaxiJet 900 but the smallest Koralia. Wish I had gotten the 425.

Archived