Cultivated Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

:lol: absolutely

It's closed now. I was reading and laughing as now I am pretty buzzed and could care less. Just WOW what was being said. Whatever they can be the "Possie" as she called them I've got a click! LMAO :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to see pics! I'm dying for inspiration right now while I'm not allowed to buy anything! :P

Her tank is truly beautiful. It's a shame she doesn't post more pictures for us ;)

I know, I know :)

surgicalsense
It's closed now. I was reading and laughing as now I am pretty buzzed and could care less. Just WOW what was being said. Whatever they can be the "Possie" as she called them I've got a click! LMAO :lol:

Lame ... I must of missed the memo that we are back in high school and the cool kids rule the campus.

surgicalsense

Update:

Finally did my 5g WC yesterday :P after 2-3 weeks and no skimmer in the tank ;) ... self sustaining, is my goal for the most part.

Found my first flatworm. I am sure I have had them, but this my first official sighting of one on my glass. I used my feeder bulb thing and sucked it out :happy:

Later today I might install the MaxiJet in my tank and blah, blah. Also, everyone is still alive and I will feed them at some point today.

Update:

Finally did my 5g WC yesterday :P after 2-3 weeks and no skimmer in the tank ;) ... self sustaining, is my goal for the most part.

Found my first flatworm. I am sure I have had them, but this my first official sighting of one on my glass. I used my feeder bulb thing and sucked it out :happy:

Later today I might install the MaxiJet in my tank and blah, blah. Also, everyone is still alive and I will feed them at some point today.

HAHA the Blah Blah Blah was my favorite part!

surgicalsense
HAHA the Blah Blah Blah was my favorite part!

... and of course I did not install the Maxi ;) I was way to busy moving boxes and furniture around. Sold my granite table yesterday <_< even delivered it for the little ol'lady who purchased it yesterday also. Well there was no way I figured that heavy thing. Did more packing also.

Her tank is truly beautiful. It's a shame she doesn't post more pictures for us ;)

I know, I know :)

:P

Was that the table your computer sat on?

I saw your text...how's the female doing now? Well...I suppose your lights are out so you don't quite know yet :) If she starts living in the frogspaw, she'll probably chase him away at first. Eventually they'll both share it though!

surgicalsense
Was that the table your computer sat on?

I saw your text...how's the female doing now? Well...I suppose your lights are out so you don't quite know yet :) If she starts living in the frogspaw, she'll probably chase him away at first. Eventually they'll both share it though!

Yes, it was that one (table) ... the girlie clown is still 50/50 about the frogspawn. The lil boy isn't sleeping in the froggy yet, still haning out under it and backing into it to get close. Either way you need to come over so you can see the tank :)

PICTURES! ;)

I know, sorry :lol: ... I will remind the bf (I am at the office right now) to take pictures when the lights come on.

Hey! How ya doooin??

When "L" does take the pics, don't forget to tell him to take his time on the blue tubbs! Mine finally decided to birth one little polyp after 3 months.

surgicalsense
Hey! How ya doooin??

When "L" does take the pics, don't forget to tell him to take his time on the blue tubbs! Mine finally decided to birth one little polyp after 3 months.

Tubbs are slow growers. However, all of my zoa were growing fast there for a bit and now they are having a lull with the growth.

Seems like my macro grows faster :P

surgicalsense

Just purchased the Ecoxotics FW mini light for my 3g. Fix that disaster of a light problem. I let that go for to long :rolleyes: and now I am in the market for a refractometer whatcha-call-it.

Of course I already knew this :)

Try eBay for the refractometer. That's where I got mine...Felicia too. Maybe even Ethan as well. I know somone else did!

surgicalsense
Of course I already knew this :)

Try eBay for the refractometer. That's where I got mine...Felicia too. Maybe even Ethan as well. I know somone else did!

I will!

Just purchased the Ecoxotics FW mini light for my 3g. Fix that disaster of a light problem. I let that go for to long :rolleyes: and now I am in the market for a refractometer whatcha-call-it.

Ha I am way overdue for one too! :lol:

surgicalsense
check nisupply.com for refractometer. I just bought one there, and it was only 30.00 with shipping & handling. :D

Thank you very :) much. I will check it out.

surgicalsense

Okay photo dump in just a few.

... please be advised I took these photos and they are crap. Some good and most of them not so good :lol:

surgicalsense

Blurred picture of one of my larger stomella snails

4Fhc2.jpg

Blurred picture of one of clown fish getting in the way of the top shelf picture

UtLgm.jpg

Front bottom angled left. Gena's green maze favia which has grown.

KelXl.jpg

surgicalsense

Front right side of the tank shot.

ijyYQ.jpg

Blurred front picture

Mhnsm.jpg

Blurred angled left side picture

4AzHX.jpg

Right side of the tank, you can see the xenia has climbed up the LR and all that is left on the frag plug is tube worms.

Archived