Cultivated Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
Blue Tubbs update???

Yes, they are doing much better and acting their usual self for coral.

.. On another note. I sent a text picture to Gena lastnight of my lil boy clown. He is hanging out underneath the umbrella like shape of my frogspawn :huh:

What Ethan... is that your blank remark? ;)

surgicalsense
Was he in the frogspawn area this morning?

No, only does it when the lights are on so far. He retreats to the side of the skimmer with the girlie clown to sleep. So far... we just noticed this behavior with him, the girlie clown is the least interested :lol:

surgicalsense
That's how my clown acted in the beginning. Now she's sleeps with the brain at night.

Well that would be something, the lil boy clown starts to host just before I have to break my tank down. I am going to leave the frogspawn on that rock anyways. So maybe I will just put them together in the transport bin. I should be able to put eveyone one or two medium bins, to break up the weight and distribute it in my car anyways.

All of the other heavy items are going in the moving van:

Extra SW that I will have on hand for this move only. Probably 20g of back up.

NC24

Stand

My supplies.

What Ethan... is that your blank remark? ;)

Just waiting for your update ;)

No, only does it when the lights are on so far. He retreats to the side of the skimmer with the girlie clown to sleep. So far... we just noticed this behavior with him, the girlie clown is the least interested :lol:

My girl sleeps next to the skimmer and it's a no boys allowed area. Wait are we talking about real life or fish? :P

surgicalsense
Just waiting for your update ;)

My girl sleeps next to the skimmer and it's a no boys allowed area. Wait are we talking about real life or fish? :P

Well I did not check my params. I will give numbers this evening promise ;) ... and yes, we are talking about the fish.

A swears he sees mine rubbing on the frog when I am not home. I have yet to see them do this, but they have been chillin next to it more. IDK. Their clowns. :lol:

surgicalsense
How did you get that pic of my Mother-in-Law?????

This was before she was on her meds ;) ... now she is balanced :lol:

surgicalsense
Hey SS, where did you get that frag rack and how much?

It is somewhere in my thread and I will have to look when I get home.

OMG your bad! :P

:lol: ... just bluntly honest.

Gerard Butler!

gerard-butler.jpg

Leonidas from the 300 Movie, The Phantom in Phantom of the Opera (the movie), Kable in Gamer he was also in Reign of Fire, he was #2 in charge after Christan Bale and gets cooked when the dragon burns the castle.

IDK I just remember his Hot Bod in 300 Yum!

gerard-butler-300.jpg

Yum! LOL :P

He's the only Gerard I know of. Hot stuff...yum -_-

Hubby knows, and has his own celebrity loves. We both know they are unrequited.

He is so hot. B)

OH Edit, he was the fiance in The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, you have seen that I know for sure! The Hottie Irish Boyfriend, he is not Irish at all.

surgicalsense
Hubby knows, and has his own celebrity loves. We both know they are unrequited.

He is so hot. B)

OH Edit, he was the fiance in The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, you have seen that I know for sure! The Hottie Irish Boyfriend, he is not Irish at all.

Oh, that is why I did not know. It's on a chic flick :lol: ... I am selective about my chic flicks I watch and the Ya Ya thing was not one of them.

Oh, that is why I did not know. It's on a chic flick :lol: ... I am selective about my chic flicks I watch and the Ya Ya thing was not one of them.

Ummm Ugly Truth was a guy/girl movie, had A cracking up. Also 300 was not a chick flick..... Neither was Gamer.... the last 2 are really gory.

surgicalsense
Ummm Ugly Truth was a guy/girl movie, had A cracking up. Also 300 was not a chick flick..... Neither was Gamer.... the last 2 are really gory.

300 :P

Archived