Pod Your Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense

I will take new left, right and front pictures of the tank ... so you can see that nothing has changed, except for the xenia that has climbed up the rocks and off the plug. Oh and the lil boy clown who is now beginning the first stages of hosting the frogspawn.

I will try to get a picture of the black sting marks on him also :huh: as proof B)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I thought you had pictures of your tank for us :lol:

As you know already know, L takes my tank pictures because I am awful at them. I just asked him and he said he will. So that mean a couple of days :P

surgicalsense
I thought you had pictures of your tank for us :lol:

As you know already know, L takes my tank pictures because I am awful at them. I just asked him and he said he will. So that mean a couple of days :P

Pics! :P

I will, :P

surgicalsense
I want to see pics! I'm dying for inspiration right now while I'm not allowed to buy anything! :P

Aww thanks ... well my tank hasn't changed much. I will get these pictures up.

It was nice talking to you on the phone! SO cool! Also good to know others don't all believe the rumors and whatnot.

Soon! Tell him to get a move on!

surgicalsense
It was nice talking to you on the phone! SO cool! Also good to know others don't all believe the rumors and whatnot.

Soon! Tell him to get a move on!

... agreed, however it is just getting weird instead of staying on topic if that. Kat again has made left field accusations (and should names publicly for that matter) that friends of you, Randi also solicited for you as well. Dragging more folks into this. I now look at this as her child to deal with.

L is organizing his school work. I will get them up as soon as he is able to take them.

... agreed, however it is just getting weird instead of staying on topic if that. Kat again has made left field accusations (and should names publicly for that matter) that friends of you, Randi also solicited for you as well. Dragging more folks into this. I now look at this as her child to deal with.

L is organizing his school work. I will get them up as soon as he is able to take them.

I am so over it. I will not even bother to respond to anything she has to say, she is just making herself look worse and worse by posting all that nonsense.

Cool! ;)

surgicalsense
I am so over it. I will not even bother to respond to anything she has to say, she is just making herself look worse and worse by posting all that nonsense.

Cool! ;)

Neither am I, unless she addresses me.

... I am done asking people who act out to answer for themselves.

Neither am I, unless she addresses me.

... I am done asking people who act out to answer for themselves.

You will never get a true answer anyways.

Not worth the breath. ;)

surgicalsense
You will never get a true answer anyways.

Not worth the breath. ;)

Oh not it is not even that. I basically said enough in Dhaut's thread.

Archived