Pod Your Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW...I'm glad you are Gerard and not the guy with the makeup (not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol:

:lol:

Guys with makeup just a bit much for me. ;)

surgicalsense

Guys with makeup just a bit much for me. ;)

Depends on which type of make up really and why (he) is wearing it :lol: ... like men wearing skinny jeans. I totally understand fashion/trends with the younger kids. But, seriously men of any age bracket should not wear skinny jeans. Some women should not wear them either :lol:

I'm not a fan of skinny jeans for guys either. Old-fashioned Levis....ftw :)

Hey...the cloves I placed where I was going to put your xenia were knocked away by a hermit. So....I have room for the xenia again, if it's still available. I'm gonna go pick the orange and lemon trees today too. So whenever you want to drop by, just let me know.

Depends on which type of make up really and why (he) is wearing it :lol: ... like men wearing skinny jeans. I totally understand fashion/trends with the younger kids. But, seriously men of any age bracket should not wear skinny jeans. Some women should not wear them either :lol:

I agree!

Hey...the cloves I placed where I was going to put your xenia were knocked away by a hermit. So....I have room for the xenia again, if it's still available. I'm gonna go pick the orange and lemon trees today too. So whenever you want to drop by, just let me know.

HAHA the hermit made room for you! Love it! ;)

surgicalsense

Okay I will snap the tiny tube worm that it is attach to (I know weird) and put it on a small piece of puddy so you can glue it down. I will either come by tonight or Friday. I will confirm as soon as 4 pm rolls around today. I still think I have two tiny cloves growing. I can not be to sure what the heck they are :P

surgicalsense

Upgrade update :P

I have my Maxi-Jet 900 and the Korilla 425 of awesomeness. Just received them today.

... and one Swedish Fish from Steve ;) ... of course I ate it.

Upgrade update :P

I have my Maxi-Jet 900 and the Korilla 425 of awesomeness. Just received them today.

... and one Swedish Fish from Steve ;) ... of course I ate it.

Sure it was a regular average Swedish fish......... :eek:;)

Okay I will snap the tiny tube worm that it is attach to (I know weird) and put it on a small piece of puddy so you can glue it down. I will either come by tonight or Friday. I will confirm as soon as 4 pm rolls around today. I still think I have two tiny cloves growing. I can not be to sure what the heck they are :P

The hermit did make room for me :lol: I wish I was able to grab the cloves before they were whisked away by the current. Now I have no idea where they went <_<

Sounds good, Danielle :)

surgicalsense
Sure it was a regular average Swedish fish......... :eek:;)

:lol: ... is there others?

The hermit did make room for me :lol: I wish I was able to grab the cloves before they were whisked away by the current. Now I have no idea where they went <_<

Sounds good, Danielle :)

I am beginning to think my Korilla is the wrong flow for my tank, according the what the manual reads. Crap, I should of got the same size as you Gena. I went one up.

Okay correction, that was for FW it notes 28-50g ... um okay still strange to me. SW would be 15-30g. I kind of do not understand. Is it because of the salinity?

:lol: ... is there others?

I am beginning to think my Korilla is the wrong flow for my tank, according the what the manual reads. Crap, I should of got the same size as you Gena. I went one up.

I went with the smaller one because of the smaller size tank. It still pushes out too much for what I wanted :lol:

surgicalsense
I went with the smaller one because of the smaller size tank. It still pushes out too much for what I wanted :lol:

Go back a reply... what it said in the manual. What's your thoughts?

Okay correction, that was for FW it notes 28-50g ... um okay still strange to me. SW would be 15-30g. I kind of do not understand. Is it because of the salinity?

Want to switch?

FW doesn't need the flow like saltwater so they are recommending a larger tank for the pump. Saltwater needs the heavier flow, so more flow is created if the tank is smaller. You will be just fine with the pump you chose! I got the right one that is rated for my tank....I just wanted a little more flow and it's still too much.

surgicalsense
FW doesn't need the flow like saltwater so they are recommending a larger tank for the pump. Saltwater needs the heavier flow, so more flow is created if the tank is smaller. You will be just fine with the pump you chose! I got the right one that is rated for my tank....I just wanted a little more flow and it's still too much.

You have the 240?

UGGG! I obviously need a Reef Keeper now!

Oh no! Were they the papaya cloves?

Oh no! Were they the papaya cloves?

Yes...the papaya cloves <_<

I still have the main colony...it was just some new growth that was fragged off. I can see it, but it's way behind the back and I'm not moving rocks to get to it. Maybe eventually it will flow out of there. Since moving the main colony, I'm seeing more color in them...woohoo.

surgicalsense

Gena ... the xenia looks better.

I am tripping on my lil boy clown, I really wasn't expecting this.

The rain is kinda nice, huh??? I'm enjoying it :)

Your xenia is doing awesome!!!! It's pulsing away. It actually came off of the tube and dropped to the sandbed last night but I was able to grab it before it drifted away. I plopped it back on the rocks in a crevice. I was a little nervous that a hermit would displace it like the cloves, but so far so good!!!!! I LOVE it...thank you :happy:

surgicalsense
The rain is kinda nice, huh??? I'm enjoying it :)

Your xenia is doing awesome!!!! It's pulsing away. It actually came off of the tube and dropped to the sandbed last night but I was able to grab it before it drifted away. I plopped it back on the rocks in a crevice. I was a little nervous that a hermit would displace it like the cloves, but so far so good!!!!! I LOVE it...thank you :happy:

Your very welcome. I was worried this one was going to pull another 360 like the other one. Yes, love the rain. I think we are going to take the kids to see a show this afternoon. But, we have a new plumbing issue in the smaller vanity area in Paige's room :angry:

Oh that is great! :D I am sure it will stick to rocks real fast. My tank lights just turned on.

Archived