Coral Vue Hydros

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to show the difference with the LEDs Mark.

I think that can be hard to do even with a good camera. My tank looks like crap in photos with the LEDs.

surgicalsense
I think that can be hard to do even with a good camera. My tank looks like crap in photos with the LEDs.

I just do not know why they do not make, "smart cameras" they make smart phones for gods sakes :P

I just do not know why they do not make, "smart cameras" they make smart phones for gods sakes :P

They are only as smart as the user! LMAO you have to give it the right information, mine get's confused with the glass in the way. ;)

surgicalsense
They are only as smart as the user! LMAO you have to give it the right information, mine get's confused with the glass in the way. ;)

:lol: my canon is almost 10 years old. Human error Vs. old unsmart camera error.

When you do you will be amazed at the difference!

Until now all those pics were taken with my phone and A's phone. Now it's the DSLR unless I want to quick post to Facebook.

surgicalsense
When you do you will be amazed at the difference!

Until now all those pics were taken with my phone and A's phone. Now it's the DSLR unless I want to quick post to Facebook.

I probably will not be able to purchase a camera until after I move and have been settled in -_- wish it was sooner.

Great, I can hardly wait :mellow:

... on another note. Fragging the xenia was a success. I just need to make sure it stays put on the plug. Will do that when I get home from work.

I'm so impressed that you fragged the xenia successfully! :D I haven't tried to frag anything yet and I'm terrified I'll kill something the first time I try it.

I'm with everyone else, more pictures please!!! :D

I probably will not be able to purchase a camera until after I move and have been settled in -_- wish it was sooner.

Hey whenever you can you will really appreciate it and notice the difference. I didn't expect to have the $$$ to get the camera but we did, so got lucky!

What's important is that you move safely and smoothly!

Okay now where are the pics? ;)

nevermore1701

I have a decent camera (last year's Canon T1i), and still have to take dozens of pics for each one I keep. Then again I know roughly nothing about photography.

I have a decent camera (last year's Canon T1i), and still have to take dozens of pics for each one I keep. Then again I know roughly nothing about photography.

Exactly! Even with my new Awesome camera for every 1 I keep I delete about 5 or 6 other ones I didn't like. Just will always be trial and error.

surgicalsense
Hey whenever you can you will really appreciate it and notice the difference. I didn't expect to have the $$$ to get the camera but we did, so got lucky!

What's important is that you move safely and smoothly!

Okay now where are the pics? ;)

Had a bad day ... drinking gasoline. There is no way I am taking pictures and driving :lol: ... when L gets home I will ask him, as usual

You too! I will post the pictures. Just not tonight. No taking pictures and driving. Had a bit to much to drink.

:P

surgicalsense
You know there's websites that'll pay you for certain types of drunk pics....

:lol:

Certain types of drunk pictures :lol: ... your a goof. I am way to old for that :lol:

... and I am a bad girl. I didn't do my WC. Or test my params... Like I was suppose to. But, everyone looks alive :lol: and healthy.

surgicalsense
Too old? Are you kidding?

We would love to see stupid drunk pics!!!! Right Ballz?

Yes! I was talking to my uncle yesterday. He still was thinking I was in my 20's (which was kinda cool in a way) He nearly flipped once I updated him on my age :lol: ... like fine wine.

Why are you asking Ballz? He isn't of age (no offence, Jordan) to give an opinion on that subject. Also, hasn't been on my thread in days.

Mark, who is boozen now? Are you putting the Irish creme in your coffee, again?

:lol: Very true. I have found that a good photographer can take good photos no matter what kind of camera is being used. A good camera just makes the job easier. It's all about light.

surgicalsense
:lol: Very true. I have found that a good photographer can take good photos no matter what kind of camera is being used. A good camera just makes the job easier. It's all about light.

... See! ... thank you, Ethan :lol:

surgicalsense
How goes it girlie?

Hola sweets. My thread is a fish dead in water :P nothing going on. But, I still haven't changed my water. I will trying to see how I can push it. Kinda want to see if I can create a self sustaining NC with the basics. That I have going on inside of it.

I will trade favors with the bf :lol: and have him take pictures.

Archived