Top Shelf Aquatics

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

yea thats wat i had in mind

for now i have some problems with a few of the sps i got the bleached out and dnt knw y. i tested water like 3 different times didnt come up with anything(api test kit) did 2 big water changes and still not looking good. am making a trip to the lfs to get some chemi pure, should i try something else??

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea thats wat i had in mind

for now i have some problems with a few of the sps i got the bleached out and dnt knw y. i tested water like 3 different times didnt come up with anything(api test kit) did 2 big water changes and still not looking good. am making a trip to the lfs to get some chemi pure, should i try something else??

Maybe pick up a different test kit while you're there as well. I hear API are kind of 'meh' I would say go with either Red Sea, ELOS, or Salifert if you're looking to keep SPS.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I would stick to Salifert test kits. Most "for sure" in test accuracy.

So, micro bubbles... At first, it released alot of bubbles, but they weren't an issue as they just fell into my overflow into chamber two which first hits floss, then carbon, and after the basket, they never make it to the return pump. Having said that, I have not seen micro bubbles being released since yesterday, or so little I can't see them.

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Man I love it! Skimmer looks empty in that shot? And thanks for the pm I'm gonna check out hd

ya it was full of gunk, so i emptied the cup and wiped the neck. and that was actually a water change, so it was off lol. had to think about that one for a second

SouthFlorida_Tron

The growth tips have popped out again. Looking forward to a month or two from now.

You guys think that's a wet skim or dry skin?

SouthFlorida_Tron

Hey tron whats up with the bubbles outside the skimmer near the neck?

It's inside. It's where the cup sits into the skimmer body. There's an oring there

thats wet skim

Got it

BeardedReeferLLC

Ahh this morning I just found the sweet spot in my new PLS-100.

I need to get some biscuits for the tea this thing is making. Dang!

Damn! I just came back from Florida, I really wish my sister could have gotten married just a few weeks later...

That Stylo is awesome.

Archived