Coral Vue Hydros

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

So that's what I look like

Hope you found a few good pieces. Don't blame me if your daughter is up all night bouncing off the walls from Swedish fish.

I did, I'm excited to show them off. And you can than Mrs. Media Baskets for the candy when I knock on your hotel room door at midnight for babysitting lol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh, we're getting used to that. The couple next to us is VERY loud, twice a night sometimes 4am then again in the morning. She sure likes to yell "oh yeah" for some reason

SouthFlorida_Tron

OK guys, sorry about the wait, but here are a few, i had my hands full with Mia all afternoon, and carrying corals became interesting with a 4 year old at my side...

First thing I see when walking in, EcoTech! Immediately went to check out Reef Link!
First few booths had to have been the big boys, Vertex...
SouthFlorida_Tron

The money shot...

9650916290_cf86003657_c.jpg
Untitled by J.L Photography, on Flickr
Me and Mr. Media Baskets
9650918138_a759e72aab_c.jpg
Me and the guys from CAD
9650899266_d908470b67_c.jpg
Showing off their new skimmers in action... Unfortunately, it was water only, but they had a few samples on frag displays and man, i mean.... sludge! their nano skimmers were all over the place!
9650900700_1ab2fcdaec_c.jpg

Oh, and how can I forget showing off the free 'stuffs' I got, or it could've been Mia's cuteness...

9651171078_daea90f1ca_c.jpg

So should we expect to control our mp10's and radion via reef link this yr or next. Otherwise I'm just looking forward to grand theft auto 5!

SouthFlorida_Tron

So should we expect to control our mp10's and radion via reef link this yr or next. Otherwise I'm just looking forward to grand theft auto 5!

The rep I spoke with told me if beta goes well then by December it will be available.

CAD gave me a skimmer and reactor to take with on their way out. I was really impressed seeing them in action, now just have to work on mounting in the AIO's, they may need a base to sit on.

SouthFlorida_Tron

CAD gave me a skimmer and reactor to take with on their way out. I was really impressed seeing them in action, now just have to work on mounting in the AIO's, they may need a base to sit on.

if you lose the bracket and fix a base, it would trim about 1/4-1/5" id guess, maybe more....

i hope you can work it out, and im sure you will!

SouthFlorida_Tron

I fit my PLS50 into my 29 biocube with bracket and all. It was a difficult and tight fit, but it is in there. You have to disassemble it completely to get it in there.

So far I have seen a tiny bit of foam but nothing like the Tunze 9002 it replaces. Hopefully in a few more days I get skimmate like Tron is seeing.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I fit my PLS50 into my 29 biocube with bracket and all. It was a difficult and tight fit, but it is in there. You have to disassemble it completely to get it in there.

So far I have seen a tiny bit of foam but nothing like the Tunze 9002 it replaces. Hopefully in a few more days I get skimmate like Tron is seeing.

Give it a good week, and by the second week, it'll be getting some good pieces of sludge coming out...

BeardedReeferLLC

They gave me 2-3 different acrylic pieces to try out with my spacing for the sweet spot. Also got some pump screens that didn't originally come with the skimmer.

Archived