ReefCleaners.org

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Midnight coral shopping! This is fun! omgomgomg

:ninja:

You have too many pages but a very nice tank

Hehe, thanks Giga. Alot happens over almost 2 years time.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

WOA ^

Dude your shopping now, nice man!! I luv AM Kandy shopping!

Wut did you get , spill da beans! At least a hint..

I got two new Zoas :) Perrrttty ones. I went for one thing, didn't like the way they looked, but left with two others!

SouthFlorida_Tron

pictures like these make me qant zoas. but pictures like these:

reef-in-the-sky-dtoq-2.jpg

make me want to stay SPS. aha

You know, I couldn't agree more, thats why I am complementing my Acros with a variety of EYE POPPING Zoa color... and I hope I am making beautiful purchases, so I can have the best of both worlds......

The Acros just don't pop the same under Royals like Zoas do... At dusk, the reef comes to color life.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Dayum where's the link to that tank thread?? Tron, things are looking great btw

Thank you Sir. I'm really starting to get amazing results from the all of the Korallen-Zucht Products. From the ZEOvit stuff all the way to the Carbon. Dropped my params to NSW levels and stuff is just taking off...

All of my MACNA frags have 2-3 babies each... So Pleased. Hopefully the results keep coming!

Thank you Sir. I'm really starting to get amazing results from the all of the Korallen-Zucht Products. From the ZEOvit stuff all the way to the Carbon. Dropped my params to NSW levels and stuff is just taking off...

All of my MACNA frags have 2-3 babies each... So Pleased. Hopefully the results keep coming!

I think if I ever do SPS again I'll have to try zeovit. I'm still skeptical about what's actually in it but u can't argue with the results everyone's getting

SouthFlorida_Tron

I think if I ever do SPS again I'll have to try zeovit. I'm still skeptical about what's actually in it but u can't argue with the results everyone's getting

I cant speak of the Basic 4, with the overall filtration methods, but as far as the Additives, such as their Amino Acids, and Xtra... the "foods".... I am seeing amazing color pop on Zoas, polyp extension on acros that was never there... And accelerated growth...

SouthFlorida_Tron

How's your radion chart looking these days bro?

You want to see it? It's max color is 18k, with less reds across the board, max intensity is 65%...

I've always been skeptical of products other than calcium, alk, and magnesium, but j am thinking if giving the Zeo nano pack a try.

Well, it just works. I suppose it will be different in all tanks. For me it started with a proper situation... Lower levels of nitrates and appropriate levels of phosphates, otherwise you are not supposed to use certain products like Amino Acids, Xtra, Coral Vitalizer, etc (All KZ of course)

You want to see it? It's max color is 18k, with less reds across the board, max intensity is 65%...

Well, it just works. I suppose it will be different in all tanks. For me it started with a proper situation... Lower levels of nitrates and appropriate levels of phosphates, otherwise you are not supposed to use certain products like Amino Acids, Xtra, Coral Vitalizer, etc (All KZ of course)

Yea lets see it, I'm still using a slightly modified version of your last one. My max is only 55%. Watched a YouTube vid of mr.saltwatertank and the reef link, I really just want it so I can set both mp10's to different modes threw out the day!
SouthFlorida_Tron

Yea lets see it, I'm still using a slightly modified version of your last one. My max is only 55%. Watched a YouTube vid of mr.saltwatertank and the reef link, I really just want it so I can set both mp10's to different modes threw out the day!

Im not up for pulling out the cable and snapping a pic of the graph but tomorrow I will for sure. Ill let you know when its posted!

Im not up for pulling out the cable and snapping a pic of the graph but tomorrow I will for sure. Ill let you know when its posted!

It's all good, just email it to me again tomorrow.

SouthFlorida_Tron

The new goodies I added Saturday night from my Midnight shopping spree... They are still adjusting unfortunately...

9776524601_f28c20a258_c.jpg
Rasta by J.L Photography, on Flickr

Things are going well with your zeovit sups? What are you noticing?

My biggest change was Zoa & Pally "Pop" colorwise, different coloration in my Acros, as well as noticeable change in polyp extension, and overall growth.

Reason: Upgraded skimmer, KZ carbon switch from Chemipure Elite, & the overall use of ZEO Nano Pack & AAHC.

Ive also compounded that above with NSW parameters.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Acros and Zoas are the way to go, best of both worlds!

Awesome!

But those blue hornets, don't look like blue hornets, unless it's just the pic

Thank you!

Yes, it is the photo, and my phone doesn't always agree with my Radion, but its a Blue Hornet, they are fully happy yet either...

Thank you!

Yes, it is the photo, and my phone doesn't always agree with my Radion, but its a Blue Hornet, they are fully happy yet either...

Get an app called SnapSeed. You'll love it. Easy to edit photos right there in your phone, you can even adjust the white balance, although I believe the app refers to this simply as "color", it does the job. Not all, but a lot of my photos are from my phone, edited with SnapSeed in about 2 minutes. Check out the latest picture I posted in my thread of the hammer, I shot that with an iPhone 5 and SnapSeed.

BeardedReeferLLC

Palys are prone to this behavior, no one knows why. I simply do a water change, place them in areas of increased flow until they bounce back. But I think it may be something underneath them that is irritating them. Do you dip all corals that come in Tron?

Archived