Innovative Marine Aquariums

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

Did the T5's come in yet?

Hehe, I wish. Just splurged on bunch of nice cigars for when my dad comes to town so no, not yet. I was tempted by the current sale but will wait for the next 15-20% off.

Holy pe batman I'm jelly, I still can't wrap my head around all the dosing of zeo

Magic juice

Cigars ey.... I had a cpl yesterday when golfing with my buddy and his wife, one of my fav's is tabak especial dulce. Winter time I go to a cigar lounge with my buddy who is a member of there private underground lounge. Reminds me of rounders slightly, you go up to a wall and insert a card in a slot and a elevator door opens and you go down to the lounge which is awesome, everyone has there own liquor lockers, all you do is sit down and waitress comes and opens your locker and makes you drinks all night. I feel outta place with all these hot shots and politicians but they are all actually super nice and it's a damn good way to network. Gotta take some pics next time I go.

Nice Klein. Would you say you would change the coral plus for a blue so 5 blue and one purple? Or 4 blue 2 purple?

I'm so excited... Patience for me though.

I'm not sure, which would be better for coral color you think?

SouthFlorida_Tron

Cigars ey.... I had a cpl yesterday when golfing with my buddy and his wife, one of my fav's is tabak especial dulce. Winter time I go to a cigar lounge with my buddy who is a member of there private underground lounge. Reminds me of rounders slightly, you go up to a wall and insert a card in a slot and a elevator door opens and you go down to the lounge which is awesome, everyone has there own liquor lockers, all you do is sit down and waitress comes and opens your locker and makes you drinks all night. I feel outta place with all these hot shots and politicians but they are all actually super nice and it's a damn good way to network. Gotta take some pics next time I go.

That's sick. Just like Rounders, without the ass beating lol. I love Cohiba but expensive, picked up Macanudo, Acids, and 5 Vegas.

Check out cigars international. Com

I'm not sure, which would be better for coral color you think?

Ya Um, I'm a fluorescent noob but blue and more blue I hear is great

Picked up a nice frag of Cali tort, dumb ? how long should I leave it on the sandbed before I glue it in place?

I would put it in medium flow and medium light. They have more colors in medium light but turn a bright blue in high light.

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Somehow, someway, tissue of where an old frag of Orange Digi was place, and was partially bleached from being covered by the monti cap, has come back from the ashes!

One explanation.... KZ, Zeo... HAS TO BE!...

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Looking very good ... I think I asked this before or you answered it but what kind of hammer is that wall or branched. I like how it looks like a giant ball but most of the branched ones don't look all filled in like that.

Ooh and btw i miss the monti cap to i think you should ad another small peice and let it grow

SouthFlorida_Tron

Love the new additions, and the recent pics rock. Miss the cap but man those other ones are growing like weeds as well.

I dont miss it, there are remnants still trying to grow...

Looking good but those rastas look like they are reaching out for light, maybe you should move them higher...

Im upping the Radion intensities weekly, they have been improving weekly.

Looking very good ... I think I asked this before or you answered it but what kind of hammer is that wall or branched. I like how it looks like a giant ball but most of the branched ones don't look all filled in like that.

Ooh and btw i miss the monti cap to i think you should ad another small peice and let it grow

Its a branching Frogspawn, not a hammer. It has about 15-20 heads.

I dont miss the Cap.

Tank looks good bro, you gotta come over and check mine out before I decide to upgrade!

You don't happen to dive do you? I go spearfishing behind your place all the time.

Archived