Top Shelf Aquatics

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

I'm post 4000

Wait no im 4001 but technically that means I'm reply 4000 if you subtract the op

Touche'

I'm happy my thread is so highly coveted! :ninja:

sooooooooooooooo when you getting your t5s?

:D

Hah, Roger, I wish I could tell you. At this point it has been put on the back burner... Bills are piling up and family comes first, so who knows... Regardless, there haven't been any sales yet but most likely maybe timing will fall perfectly for the holidays to treat myself to the ATI. We shall see.... besides, its not like I am dealing with power compacts over here (with my Radion) LOL

SouthFlorida_Tron

Well, my will power and patience wore thin today! omgomgomg

1 -- ATI 24 Inch 4x24W Dimmable SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Controller

2 -- ATI 24 Inch 24W Blue Plus T5HO Fluorescent Bulbs

1 -- ATI 24 Inch 24W Purple Plus T5HO Fluorescent Bulb

1 -- ATI Coral Plus 24 Inch 24 Watt T5HO Fluorescent Bulb

Ordered!

Ordered!

Haha, just like something I would do :naughtydance:

You know I am teasing, you made a good choice and you will be pleased with it 100%. Are you selling the Radion ?

Looking forward to the pics :happydance:

I agree with combo :)

I have had several combos that included aquablue special bulbs and I have never enjoyed those.

i enjoy or giessmann actinic+ for actinicis.

Touche'

I'm happy my thread is so highly coveted! :ninja:

Hah, Roger, I wish I could tell you. At this point it has been put on the back burner... Bills are piling up and family comes first, so who knows... Regardless, there haven't been any sales yet but most likely maybe timing will fall perfectly for the holidays to treat myself to the ATI. We shall see.... besides, its not like I am dealing with power compacts over here (with my Radion) LOL

hmmmmm...

Ordered!

LIAR!

:D

SouthFlorida_Tron

Haha, just like something I would do :naughtydance:

You know I am teasing, you made a good choice and you will be pleased with it 100%. Are you selling the Radion ?

Looking forward to the pics :happydance:

I will be putting it up for sale. Will cover the cost of the fixture and bulbs hopefully! I am super excited.

SouthFlorida_Tron

In other news, I never mentioned anything, but our building was once again plagued by the electrical project with the condo and FPL, power out all day tuesday, rented a generator, came back at late afternoon, NO AC! Intermittent again wednesday, NO AC, one more time Thursday, NO AC, oh, and once again early morning Friday, NO AC.... Finally back for good at noon Friday, and the tank survived in one piece through scorching 85* condo temperatures... even with open doors, the breeze was mild... didn't really help.

Here's to new lights coming in as a celebration! omgomgomg:happydance:

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

God UPS takes f'ing FOREVER..... on shipping from Cali to Florida..... I swear if you dont order Monday and get it Friday, every other order feels like 10 days....

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

It fits rather well, havent even seen the lights on yet other than during the test run, mounted over the foam on the floor before the install!

So excited to see it fire up on timers for the first time...

SouthFlorida_Tron

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

everyone getting the dimmable model makes me wish i did too. ah well.

The dimming is cool, but the programming, saving on space for cords and timers is the jackpot... Such a clean fixture.

The dimming is cool, but the programming, saving on space for cords and timers is the jackpot... Such a clean fixture.

lemme now how you like it! my tank is still in need of fluorescence... things are slowly coloring up, but there's no POP.

Archived