Coral Vue Hydros

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....

I placed an order from Live Aquaria today I think it arrives on Tuesday! Some stuff comes from California and some from Wisconsin. I guess Divers Den is only from Wisconsin. I was a little disapointed in that they were out of stock on most of their easy to care for corals.

I ordered two little tank bred clowns (thanks for the advice) and some zoas, palys, shrooms and a monti. I hope its not too much all at once!

Also, finished getting together the things for Mr./Ms, secrete santa. I hope he/she will like it! Now I just need to figure out how to pack and ship it. One item is heavy!

Yep, some from DD and some from LA. I'm off to work soon, but I'll try and figure out how to post pics from the site. I'm very excited!!!!!

Yep, some from DD and some from LA. I'm off to work soon, but I'll try and figure out how to post pics from the site. I'm very excited!!!!!

Right click on the image from the website and hit properties. Copy the URL from the image and come to nr and hit the little add picture square. Paste URL into the box that pops up and your done

Soooooooo exited for you spiro bout ur order!

Nice, I have not ordered online yet. LFS near DC is pretty good and reasonably priced but now that my tank is in Dallas, the LFS are not so good.

Good luck I am sure everything will do well.

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you did it. Can't wait to see the little munchkins...plus the other stuff :)

Tank looks great! Im looking forward to seeing this tank stocked, it will look great with your aquascape!

I also really like the cabinet that you have built, looks brilliant! Will keep an eye on your progression..

I finally, got my secrete santa stuff together and mailed it off. I hope he/she likes it and it doesn't break on the way there!

I'm also hoping to get critters from Live Aquaria tomorrow or the next day. Woohoo.

DUDE! your scape is so bonsai. almost as gnar as your avatar :P. And the matching stands?!?! I wish I had enough room for a rodi/waterchange cabinet

Thanks Deckoz! You have the room, I've seen your pics. BTW, you're not married yet so do what you want now! haha.

I would like to get another MP10 just to get some flow in the opposite direction. But I don't think I have the huevos for three! I'm married.

hahahaha yea I could but I don't want the apartment to be cluttered, its only 890sqft lol. And we might as well be married. but real talk, she has her money, I have my money. based on our income until she finishes school I pay 75% she pays 25%. That way she ends up with play money and I have play money. And we've had our joint account almost 4 years now and we both just put 50 in each paycheck and it pays for our vacations :D we gots a system. lol thank god for no kids....yet

Hopefully, I'll be getting a call @ work soon. I think I'll be able to run home, acclimate and run back!

Here's what I ordered:

2 Ocellaris clowns

Dragon eye zoas

Fire & ice zoas

Evergreen starburst polyp (GSP)?

Purple death palys

Purple montipora

Mushroom rock, blue vietnam.

Hopefully no DOA's!!!

I'm jazzed!!!! Got fish and corals in my tank!!!!!

The whole acclimation process took an hour and a half. I followed the instrutions from Live Aquaria, but did not use the drip method. I was totally unprepared for so much water in the bags and had to make 5 gal of SW quick to replace the disgarded water!

The two little clowns are the cutest things ever and seem OK so far. One of the rics came broke (Genas trick) so I gently wedged it in a piece in the rock. I think the palys have a couple of pieces hanging off the rock but are still attached to the rest of the colony. Everything is shriveled up and looks terrible but I guess that's what happens.

The light are off but I don't know when I can turn them back on?????

I'll try and post pics tonight.

surgicalsense
Hopefully, I'll be getting a call @ work soon. I think I'll be able to run home, acclimate and run back!

Here's what I ordered:

2 Ocellaris clowns

Dragon eye zoas

Fire & ice zoas

Evergreen starburst polyp (GSP)?

Purple death palys

Purple montipora

Mushroom rock, blue vietnam.

Hopefully no DOA's!!!

Very nice!!! Specially the purple monti.

Stick to your routine lighting schedule even with the new coral/fish ... If you have one?

Tank check @ 0600 it looks like everyone's happy. Those little clowns are amazing. No fear, they swim everywhere and after two minutes in the tank they were eating pods off the glass!

GSP started to open yesterday, but completely closed this morning.

Work is still crazy, I'll try and post pics tonight.

Again, thanks for all your help and input, you guys are amazing.

Archived