Cultivated Reef

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe, does it allow you to copy the img tag with it? That's my only beef with Picup, I have to paste then type it, I'd like to be able to select and paste without the extra typing.

White girl problems, I know.

White girl problems are the next step up. :lol:

Just downloaded it. You have to navigate more steps to get to the direct link. Picup is really elegant in its design minus the lack of tags.

Candy, thanks but facebook, OMG, I've never seen it. I have macho man friends who have it, I call them my little #####es. Ha Ha. I don't text either. Sorry, no time for FB, tweeting or any of that stuff. Heck if it wasn't for reefing I don't think I'd use the internet much. OK so I'm an old fart like SS says.

Thanks Epic from Mexico!

Thanks Joe! He's hiding now. I hope he doesn't do that forever.

Candy, thanks but facebook, OMG, I've never seen it. I have macho man friends who have it, I call them my little #####es. Ha Ha. I don't text either. Sorry, no time for FB, tweeting or any of that stuff. Heck if it wasn't for reefing I don't think I'd use the internet much. OK so I'm an old fart like SS says.

Thanks Epic from Mexico!

Thanks Joe! He's hiding now. I hope he doesn't do that forever.

HAHA! I only have FB for the picture hosting.

I am addicted to my Android Phone, don't know what I'd do without it! ;)

WTF Where did you get that pic? That's me and my wife. Actually she is the one that discovered the fire, I'm the dude sitting there wondering what's gonna happen next. Hey hon, are we gonna order in or go out for dinner?

I leave the computer for 2 days and Spiro adds new stuff!

Looking great! love the new fartfish i mean dartfish!

How is the turd rock liking the new additions? Any new info on the proper care and husbandry of turd rocks. Do you dose fiber or anything like that to keep it happy? :P

I leave the computer for 2 days and Spiro adds new stuff!

Looking great! love the new fartfish i mean dartfish!

How is the turd rock liking the new additions? Any new info on the proper care and husbandry of turd rocks. Do you dose fiber or anything like that to keep it happy? :P

Hubandry on a mature turd is easy, just a little polishing now and then.

So, I placed an order from John at reef cleaners today. Besides the usual, I ordered an electric blue hermit, a serpent star and a green crab. I hope its not too much bio load at once. He has a reputation foe sending too much!

So far everyone is doing OK. The blue goby is still eating, he is so blue, but still hiding. Clowns are doing great so far.

He sends a lot but it won't be too much, even though it will look like it!!!!! I had this hard green algae growing in tiny dots on my glass. After I put his CUC in, it was gone!!!!! I was cussing at it too because it wouldn't scrape off no matter how hard I tried :lol:

Thanks gena and rbaby! I figure that I still have alot of new tank stuff that has yet to grow so I hope all those new CUC will do their job and not poop too much.

rbaby, the stand came with the tank, but I made to side cabinet to match.

Archived