SaltCritters.com

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

Lol my pops was a diy'er and I always loved building stuff. When most people read they read for enjoyment, I read for knowledge. And I've done a little bit of everything whether it be through personal experience or schooling. Also

Science is my strong suite, studying astrological physics, fluid dynamics, and previously took chem and bio 400 course's. These rest is taking the information in know from two different things and filling the void in between with a theory and testing that idea or finding other data that correlates. I know way to much useless information, but I love to share it haha.

That's fantastic! I know I for one am happy to have your knowledge on base :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it I get it, I'm a squatter sorry, I lurk in others threads cause mine is to lame to be paid mind to haha - I gave up on my thread yeilding any thing lol ill go squat in SS thread >:P.

I get it I get it, I'm a squatter sorry, I lurk in others threads cause mine is to lame to be paid mind to haha - I gave up on my thread yeilding any thing lol ill go squat in SS thread >:P.

He wasn't talking to you :lol: He finally found the typo :lol:

You can hang in my thread anytime!

man speaking of farts. I got a great story. When I worked overnight when me and my girl first got together, she had recently moved out of Iher old roomates house due to problems and was temporarily staying at one of my girlfriends house's until we got a place. Well I would always get off in the morning and go cuddle her on the couch for a couple hours before I took her to work ect ect. Anyway I get off one morning and I go and cuddle up with her and I am seconds away from being passed the hell out. Next thing you know she ripped one so loud she woke herself up throwing me off the couch in the process and was like WTF was that?!?!1? then realized I was on the floor ....Ill never forget her first fart hahahahahahah ok sorry had to share :P

Speaking of farting, I got my CUC delivery from John @ reef cleaners just a while ago, Everything seems fine except the emerald crab was doa. I'll try and get some pics this wekend, but nothing has changed much.

surgicalsense
Speaking of farting, I got my CUC delivery from John @ reef cleaners just a while ago, Everything seems fine except the emerald crab was doa. I'll try and get some pics this wekend, but nothing has changed much.

Least your order came in promptly.

Helloooo???? Happy New Year :flower:

I'll be glad when the holidays are over and you and Eric are back posting regularly. I need my daily dose of cracking up :lol:

Thank you ladies! Hope ya'll had a great New Year!!!! My daughter is still here and I've been spending alot of wonerful time with her, she leaves tomorrow :(

I did get my order from reef cleaners but alot of stuff was dead including a an emerald crab and I still have a ton of what I think is cyano; a reddish purple stringy stuff coating on the sand and some coralsas well.

I think I'll order more CUC guys from Vivid when I place my coral order because I think they have overnight shipping. Reefcleaners only uses priority mail so it takes two days to get to my house because I live in very deep South Texas. I think that's why alot of things arrived doa.

Thank you ladies! Hope ya'll had a great New Year!!!! My daughter is still here and I've been spending alot of wonerful time with her, she leaves tomorrow :(

I did get my order from reef cleaners but alot of stuff was dead including a an emerald crab and I still have a ton of what I think is cyano; a reddish purple stringy stuff coating on the sand and some coralsas well.

I think I'll order more CUC guys from Vivid when I place my coral order because I think they have overnight shipping. Reefcleaners only uses priority mail so it takes two days to get to my house because I live in very deep South Texas. I think that's why alot of things arrived doa.

I'm pretty sure they (vivid) only ship overnight. That's a bummer on the DOAs.

I'm so happy you got to spend so much time with your daughter. But you sure have been missed around these parts ;)

That monti cap is so awesome! How's blue meanie? Is he behaving? Seems like if you name him that he might start being that :lol: j/k :)

I really love those blue/purple mushrooms too!

Thanks Gena! Mr. blue is coming out more and more even when its not feeding time. I can't see him ever being aggressive, but time will tell. The color in the pics is pretty close to real life.

I hope to place an order with Vivid this week, just to try them out. Also, I'd like to get smaller specimens/frags so I can get more variety and let things grow in.

IvMan speaking of vivid I wanna order that last frag of "Vivids Violet Phoenix wysiwyg sps frag"....129 bucks later...trying to bring myself to spend 100 on a frag uhhhh

Archived