Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

Emergency medicine is often compared to vet medicine because alot of patients cannot speak to you, so you have to use other skills to figure out what's going on!

Never thought of it that way..... Huh

Awesome of you though being so sensitive still after all the horror you've seen. Mine would probably just faint from the blood...... LMAO

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great new pictures! Cut those zoas. It will spread them out :) I cut some hangers too.

Props for your job, I have a lot of respect for people who do jobs so vital that I could not last a week doing :lol:

Men should not be allowed in the delivery room. They should be in the waiting room with the rest of the family with the box of cigars (like the old days). I told this to my nursing director at the time and she made me go in there anyways!

As long as its not your own family or pets, bring on the blood and guts! Thats what we are traind to do, right Ms Candy? In a wierd way the sicker the animal the more you can use your skills to save tham.

I had some zoas that had some hangers and I just left them and they act ached back in a few weeks. But if you want to spread them around if you like... Perfect opportunity to do so.

Great new pictures! Cut those zoas. It will spread them out I cut some hangers too.

Thanks! I think I might try my first frag and glue the weekend! Hope I don't glue my clowns mouth shut!

That is so sweet. You sound like an amazing husband and father!!!!!

That FTS is outsanding too. I absolutely LOVE your rockscape so much. This is an epic tank in the making :)

Thanks Gena!!! Those clown pics were for you! Some day I'll get a decent camera. My plan is to have that structure covered with very colorful corals all living in perfect harmony!

SS, thanks my dear, hope your CUC makes it, they should.

Treat yourself to a nice sushi and sake dinner tonight, you deserve it.

I don't know about totm, but I like to get close to some of the really cool unique tanks on here.

I'm very happy so far with my order from live aquaria, but I'd like to find a reliable place that has a lot of small frags so I can start with alot more variety. One big rock of zoas is very cool, but takes up so much room so fast. I don't mind waiting for the small stuff to grow in.

Maybe TOTM in 2015,lol

Look what just happened today. Exciting!

post-64561-1324073897_thumb.jpg

For the life of me I couldn't figure out WTF you were talking about so I looked at your thread! Ok so now I get it, your nem made like a bananna and split! How cool. Please ship to Harlingen Texas immediately!

I have no idea what to do with him, trade, donate or sell.

I would send it to you Spiro but you need a few more months of tank maturation. My next split will be all yours.

I was telling my gf about how nems, starfish, and corals can spit in half and we were making jokes about " what if our dogs did that and how absolutely strange that really is. I love nature!

I have no idea what to do with him, trade, donate or sell.

I would send it to you Spiro but you need a few more months of tank maturation. My next split will be all yours.

I was just kidding of course. Nems need to go to a good home. I know that Dallas has at one reef club. I'm sure you could trade/sell there.

Well, when I got home from work, the dangling fire/ice zoa came off by itself and wedged under the turd. Yes SS the turd. So I took it out and glued it to a little rock. Amazing, that little frag opened up and looks better than the original!

There was still another piece hanging on so I pulled it off and fragged another. When I did that one little dead looking zoa was floating around so I glued that onto a piece of rock and now its open and looking good! I'm going into the frag business! pics soon.

Awesome news that it went well!

You should drop the "Max by Spiro" in the title and make it just "Rio Grande"

I was telling my gf about how nems, starfish, and corals can spit in half and we were making jokes about " what if our dogs did that and how absolutely strange that really is. I love nature!

Archived