inTank Media Baskets

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

surgicalsense
Anyone like side shots of their reefs? I don't often see too many so I thought I'd post mine... I like to keep all sides clean including the back, that is why I don't lay my live rock on any sides, as you can see this reef is like that of a horse shoe U shape.... ;)

5chqh4.jpg

It is so clear, doesn't even look like there is water in there.

Edited by surgicalsense
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
The first Micro-Reefs 10 gallon is up and running!

Here it is with the moonlights only.

DBE28DBF.jpg

The quality of the tank is awesome. I couldn't be happier with the tank.

So far, I've only used the moonlights in the light fixture I bought from Micro-Reefs, but I'll say they light the zoas that came on the live rock like a miniature fireworks display. I can't wait to get the daylights and actinics set up and running (waiting for the tank to cycle before I fully turn on the lights).

I'll try to get some pictures with better lighting this weekend. I finished up building the tank around 10pm last night and the living room lights aren't terribly bright, so the picture is a little grainy.

As a really picky individual who likes quality things, I can wholeheartedly recommend the tanks that Micro-Reefs is selling. The 24" T5 HO Advanced light is really nice, too. I'm glad I bought the more expensive one.

Wow,

I'm impressed and very happy that you shared your experience with us.... Your words are too kind, I just pride myself in trying to deliver the best customer service I can possibly give.... :)

MG

Thanks,

I run a venturi protein skimmer and UV light, and a micron filter, that is probably why I get a clean, clear look.

MG

HEY YOSHI !!!!

Look what I got :happydance:

omgomgomgIMAG0185.jpg

Bryan,

I'm happy you got your tank, and I would really love it if you can post some of your first pics as you set up... A lot of people. love this 8 gallon shallow and you are the second person to pic her up....

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I will find out and post....

MG

They are standard 3/16 inch thick... It also depends if the tank is requested rimless, they use a thick acrylic. But my 1.6 to 3 gallons is using 3/16....

Where are the photos to show off your tank, little dude? Once you get them up and prove to nano-reef fans that the tank is thriving, I can get the green light to send you the 8 gallon kit to show them what you can do with it.... :)

Here's a quick shot i took with my Iphone4s. Not sure where my Nikon camera is at the moment so this will have to do...

if you notice up in the front of the tank, you'll see like what looks to be a hole below the LR (south of the organ pipe), that's where the pistol shrimp has made a tunnel, up front and personal. Now I get to see him and the Yasha.

2e0qu4z.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Here's a quick shot i took with my Iphone4s. Not sure where my Nikon camera is at the moment so this will have to do...

if you notice up in the front of the tank, you'll see like what looks to be a hole below the LR (south of the organ pipe), that's where the pistol shrimp has made a tunnel, up front and personal. Now I get to see him and the Yasha.

2e0qu4z.jpg

Sweet,

Your 2 gallon is thriving and looking nice... I'm working on getting you the 8 gallon shallow, you would be the third to have it, it's taking off...

I think Yoshi is going to be jealous when she see's you post a picture of it's arrival in your home...

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Oh, my....

You nearly gave me a heart attack... The 8 gallon shallow is our prime tank and you post a hole in her.... :lol: Lost my nerve...

MG

:o

UH OH !!!!!

Tanks has a HUGE hole in it ..... SEND BUCKETS !!!!!

IMAG0189.jpg

Nevermind, I got it

IMAG0191.jpg

Where did you get that overflow and how did you attach it? I need one.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
HAHAHAHA Him wanting a shallow 8 gallon might be my fault, sorry :)

He'll get it R, it's just I've been busy with my other job and haven't had time to order one for him. I want to give him the complete package so he will build a spectacular reef. That means I need to shop for a good filter, light etc...

I need him to market it for me... So, he'll get the full enchilada.... ;)

Nuff said...

Edited by mikeguerrero
Bryan,

Your tank is going to RRRRooooccckkkkk.... You have me curious and excited.... :)

'

It better or I blame you, rbaby, and yoshii :P

Edited by jbb_00
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
It better or I blame you, rbaby, and yoshii :P

Let's just blame Rbaby and Yoshii.... :) I'll watch from the sidelines... :)

Anyone have pics of this tank:

Aqua Masters 2.5 gallon Glass Tank 12x6x6.5 (Package kit: Tank, Filter, Light) ON SALE!!!

Set up and running?

There is one reefer that purchased this kit from me... Hopefully they will respond... :)

MG

Oh, my....

You nearly gave me a heart attack... The 8 gallon shallow is our prime tank and you post a hole in her.... :lol: Lost my nerve...

MG

I have drilled a ton of glass tanks, but I was super nervous with this one for some reason. Acrylic is super easy compared to glass , but that didnt seem to matter in my head.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

I have some fantastic news, since Micro-Reefs opened up back in Sept 11 it has been with the craze on Acrylic only tanks.

But many out there and I say many, are in love with glass tanks, the design of rimless....

Okay so where am I going with this?

EXTRA, EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

I have partnered up with another great reefing company to bring you RIMLESS GLASS TANKS, yes you heard me right, RIMLESS LIKE THE ONES YOU SEE ON THIS BOARD...

Hit me up with your dimensions and I will send you out a quote ASAP..... :)

So who is first on the DIMS???

Sincerely,

MIke Guerrero CEO/founder