Coral Vue Hydros

20gal Commerson's Angler Paradise

altolamprologus

My bf sure knows the way to a girl's heart! Macro algae and sponge :wub:

:o Have you told him about us?!

The one on the right is some species of gracilaria and the one on the left, idk what it is, but damn do I love it!

013_zps4944ee52.jpg

Gelidium.

Purdy sponge Alto!! and I'm glad you got some plating coralline, start the purple lava I say!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
:o Have you told him about us?!

Sorry, Kat. I've moved on. You should too. Unless I get a box full of macros and sponges from you, then I might reconsider :P:lol:

Gelidium.

Purdy sponge Alto!! and I'm glad you got some plating coralline, start the purple lava I say!

Awesome, thanks.

Thanks, I thought you would like the color :) I don't think my coralline is going to be as awesome as yours. But it a nice deep magenta that's darker than it appears in the pic.

altolamprologus
Do you know what species that sponge is?

Btw, me and Sharoom got some awesome sargassum/kelp looking macro today, you should get some pieces tomorrow :)

Collospongia aurus :) Want a piece?

Awesome, I'll have to grab some.

Edit: God damnit Bongo....

altolamprologus
Really? omgomgomg

ALTO PLEASE SHARE :flower: :flower: :flower:

Watch out there's a grey bristle worm thing in there (it got me)

Your wish is my command. I'll give you some on Saturday. Remind me cause I'll probably forget. I need to remember to bring Joleen some coral too.

Ok I'll wear gloves. How big is the piece of algae? Must be pretty big for a bristle worm to hide in it.

You're dumping me?! And just today Zeph told me he's hooking up with the ReefGoddess so I could have you all to myself. Sheesh! What is this world coming to. I'm sending you caulerpa!

It's not you! It's me! Lol I still :wub: you Kat.

Your wish is my command. I'll give you some on Saturday. Remind me cause I'll probably forget. I need to remember to bring Joleen some coral too.

Ok I'll wear gloves. How big is the piece of algae? Must be pretty big for a bristle worm to hide in it.

You're awesome, thanks! :)

Um it's a pile of algae, there's a large piece in there though, if you want that one it's about 8-9" by 7"

altolamprologus
You're awesome, thanks! :)

Um it's a pile of algae, there's a large piece in there though, if you want that one it's about 8-9" by 7"

Oh #### did it get ordered? Or come as a HH?

:lol:

You know divers den has a sweet black angler.....

Tempting...but I still really want a pair of striateds

Oh #### did it get ordered? Or come as a HH?

HH on live rock! :D

Also...prepare yourself for carnations and the brightest yellow branch porites EVER!

and awesome brains! pretty much awesome everything!

altolamprologus
HH on live rock! :D

Also...prepare yourself for carnations and the brightest yellow branch porites EVER!

and awesome brains! pretty much awesome everything!

Awesome, I'm getting hella of it then!

OMFG the carnations came????? omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg Next FTS will have at least one, but probably two or three, carnations :D

Awesome, I'm getting hella of it then!

OMFG the carnations came????? omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg Next FTS will have at least one, but probably two or three, carnations :D

Leave some for the system and some for me! :P

you're nuts

Yoshii! Pics of the porites?

I got a pic on my waterproof camera but I have to wait 24hrs before opening it :(

They are huge and super bright! I'm so getting one

altolamprologus
Leave some for the system and some for me! :P

you're nuts

I will don't worry!

You're just realizing that now? I'm insane, always have been.

I got a pic on my waterproof camera but I have to wait 24hrs before opening it :(

They are huge and super bright! I'm so getting one

Just dry it off really good with paper towels. It'll be fine.

Just dry it off really good with paper towels. It'll be fine.

Seriously as an owner of a waterproof camera I can safely say you need to get those pics on here! (and nothing will happen to your camera)

altolamprologus

Yeah pics now. I don't care if you post them here. Also did you get any pics of the carnations? I can't wait until tomorrow to see them.

Archived