Top Shelf Aquatics

20gal Commerson's Angler Paradise

altolamprologus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus

Oh and all my eucheuma died. It was half dead in the bag so it probably just didn't appreciate being shipped.

Really!? :o

Yes, this one

altolamprologus
THANK YOU! Now you will take pics EVERY DAY. NO EXCUSES.

Every day? That will be tough. I'll try my best :)

Damnit yoshii that was supposed to be a secret. Oh well. So best buy doesn't have it so I checked amazon and the black one is $40 more than the colors. WTH?

Sorry, it's exciting!

I know! I'm going to have to get the ugly orange one instead <_<

Bongo Shrimp
Sorry, it's exciting!

I know! I'm going to have to get the ugly orange one instead <_<

Don't be hatin' on orange cameras.

Bongo Shrimp
41uQt47cy4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's not exactly pretty..

It'll grow on you. I wasn't thrilled with my candy apple red one at first but now I think I like it red. (it only came in red when i got it don't laugh)

altolamprologus

I might just fork over the cash for a black one. You won't see me walking around with an orange camera. The blue one isn't too bad though and it's a lot cheaper than black.

I might just fork over the cash for a black one. You won't see me walking around with an orange camera. The blue one isn't too bad though and it's a lot cheaper than black.

The red is like $10 more..I might go for that one.

On Amazon it says the blue isn't released yet? :huh:

You won't see me walking around with an orange camera.

Lol I don't think you'd be caught dead with one

altolamprologus
The red is like $10 more..I might go for that one.

On Amazon it says the blue isn't released yet? :huh:

Lol I don't think you'd be caught dead with one

Oh I didn't see that part. I'll probably just get black anyway. You know me and color.

altolamprologus

I never thought I would have to say this, but Blobbasaurus rex has died. :tears: He jumped sometime last night and I found him on the carpet this morning. May he rest in peace.

Bongo Shrimp
I never thought I would have to say this, but Blobbasaurus rex has died. :tears: He jumped sometime last night and I found him on the carpet this morning. May he rest in peace.

Rest in peace Blobby.

Jacob042426

:o

rest in peace.

are you getting another one?

altolamprologus
are you getting another one?

Not another commerson's. I couldn't bear to have another fish that looks like him. But another species of angler, probably yes.

Jacob042426
Not another commerson's. I couldn't bear to have another fish that looks like him. But another species of angler, probably yes.

get one like mine. i love him.

altolamprologus
get one like mine. i love him.

I've always wanted a striated, so that will probably be what I get. For now, I can't even think about replacing blobby.

jedimasterben

:tears: :tears: :tears:

One reason I cover all my tanks with mesh/diffuser panel cut to fit, I've had fish jump on me after having them for several months, it's not fun. :(

Jacob042426
I've always wanted a striated, so that will probably be what I get. For now, I can't even think about replacing blobby.

i almost was sure i had a striated until greg on ll pointed out that it had a different lure. it's pretty amazing how much they look alike.

i also have a question, i just got back from a 4 day drip and he has this white sponge like stuff on the to of his head. any idea what it is?

altolamprologus
:tears: :tears: :tears:

One reason I cover all my tanks with mesh/diffuser panel cut to fit, I've had fish jump on me after having them for several months, it's not fun. :(

I never would have thought a fish that doesn't swim, let alone jump, would ever jump, especially after not having a problem for 11 months. I'm working on getting a screen cover so it doesn't happen again in the future.

i almost was sure i had a striated until greg on ll pointed out that it had a different lure. it's pretty amazing how much they look alike.

i also have a question, i just got back from a 4 day drip and he has this white sponge like stuff on the to of his head. any idea what it is?

Pm me a pic. You sure it's not his lure you're seeing?

Alto, I'm so sorry about Blobby! Are you alright? :(

Not really, but I'll manage.

Archived