Cultivated Reef

20gal Commerson's Angler Paradise

altolamprologus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben
I never would have thought a fish that doesn't swim, let alone jump, would ever jump, especially after not having a problem for 11 months. I'm working on getting a screen cover so it doesn't happen again in the future.

I wouldn't think so either, but I've seen crazier things happen, so I'm always overly-cautious and always use covers now. :(

Awww. :(

You should bury him... Like in the ground. Not sure where else you would bury something though... :unsure:

You should buy another tiny one and watch it group up. :happy:

I was devastated when my BSJ died. :tears:

I never thought I would have to say this, but Blobbasaurus rex has died. :tears: He jumped sometime last night and I found him on the carpet this morning. May he rest in peace.

Dang. That really sucks. He was growing so fast!

And just when you got a camera too.

I never thought I would have to say this, but Blobbasaurus rex has died. :tears: He jumped sometime last night and I found him on the carpet this morning. May he rest in peace.

Ohhh....so sorry. I hate when that happens. Reminds me of the morning i walked into my fish room and stepped on a Regal angel. I was bare foot btw.

altolamprologus
She can stab Zeph any day.

I would never stab Zeph! (not until he puts me in his will to receive all his fish stuff)

You can't stab me. B)

I'll get a really long knife :D

altolamprologus
On the plus side, it looks like it's time for an...

UPGRADE!

No upgrades for me. 7 tanks, 3 birds, a rabbit, and 3 people in 900 square feet is quite enough at the moment. However, I do have plans for this tank. Very cool plans :ninja:

jedimasterben
No upgrades for me. 7 tanks, 3 birds, a rabbit, and 3 people in 900 square feet is quite enough at the moment. However, I do have plans for this tank. Very cool plans :ninja:

NO. You are NOT going to be secretive! Zeph will never put you in his will if you are secretive! Spill it!

Durr, I read "plans" as "plants" and got all excited. :tears:

You should keep your plans secret until you get a camera. Once you get a camera, you should not keep things secretive because it just pisses people off and if you want to piss people off then go ahead and make everyone unhappy. :angry:

I just had the best idea for a meme character... bipolarbear. It's a polarbear that is bipolar.

Bongo Shrimp

You should keep your plans secret until you get a camera. Once you get a camera, you should not keep things secretive because it just pisses people off and if you want to piss people off then go ahead and make everyone unhappy. :angry:

I just had the best idea for a meme character... bipolarbear. It's a polarbear that is bipolar.

WTF? GTFO

altolamprologus

Sorry to get your hopes up. No plants here.Just plans...devious plans!!!!!

NO. You are NOT going to be secretive! Zeph will never put you in his will if you are secretive! Spill it!

But wouldn't it be better to just show you pics when I get my...umm....stuff?

jedimasterben
But wouldn't it be better to just show you pics when I get my...umm....stuff?

:o

want pics of your.... stuff.....

;)

I would never stab Zeph! (not until he puts me in his will to receive all his fish stuff)

I'll work on that for ya.

Don't be a ninja! When (if) I empty out my 2.5 gallon macro tank Ima paint the back of it blue, and stick some

goldfish_top_image.jpg

altolamprologus
:o

I want pics of your.... stuff.....

;)

Well I should have seen that coming :slap:

I'll work on that for ya.

Don't be a ninja! When (if) I empty out my 2.5 gallon macro tank Ima paint the back of it blue, and stick some

goldfish_top_image.jpg

Real goldfish, or goldfish crackers? Cause I thoroughly believe you would fill a tank with goldfish crackers.

Ok ok fine. I'm getting a PAIR of these

striatedangler.jpg

Archived