• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus

New stufffffs :D

A very tiny unidentified coral goby

7371D540-8A90-4F7F-831A-BB2B0D197424-887-00000139BF5A08D4.jpg

And a gorgonian, which is in the middle in the FTS. It has some awesome hitchhiking brittle stars

E6298B2F-024B-401E-B406-A29D9B84CBBE-887-00000139B2D47531.jpg

This one found his way to a caulerpa runner

6B271A7B-43AD-4F31-B400-D295014B3880-887-0000013979852B73.jpg

FTS: (ignore the birdsnest, its just here temporarily)

DEC2F5B4-0741-4118-8973-480E40CB264A-887-00000139712919B7.jpg

Sorry for the quality, all these pics were taken with my iphone cause I was too lazy to break out my camera

altolamprologus
OMGSH You took the whole gorg! That thing is huge!

I took the smaller of the two :)

What was she supposed to do? Frag it?

Yeah exactly, these types of gorgs don't take to fragging very well. Although it did frag itself in the bag a few times so we'll see how they do.

They were like the same size!

We all know someone could give you a gorg that went through a blender and it'd be flourishing and growing back in no time under your care

altolamprologus
They were like the same size!

We all know someone could give you a gorg that went through a blender and it'd be flourishing and growing back in no time under your care

The other one was much bigger. IDK Sharoom said he took a frag so maybe the frag came off mine

Yeah that's true... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

How's the tank going? What fish are you gonna add? Not sure if it was mentioned already, but I forget ehehehe. The gorg looks awesome. :3

Sharoom

Okay, not to be all ADHD here, but I thought that name was kinda cool. What ethnicity is it? Like Indian? It's so cool because it's like shroom which is a coral. ;A;

altolamprologus
How's the tank going? What fish are you gonna add? Not sure if it was mentioned already, but I forget ehehehe. The gorg looks awesome. :3

Okay, not to be all ADHD here, but I thought that name was kinda cool. What ethnicity is it? Like Indian? It's so cool because it's like shroom which is a coral. ;A;

Tank is going great. I have a small surprise for you guys coming in the next couple months (it's not livestock and no, I will not tell you). I'm not sure on livestock at the moment. I originally wanted a pair of striated anglers but now I'm thinking I might change it up a little bit.

I don't know what ethnicity he is, I never asked.

Tank is going great. I have a small surprise for you guys coming in the next couple months (it's not livestock and no, I will not tell you).

Can I get an exception? :P

altolamprologus
Can I get an exception? :P

You know what it is and it's not what Bongo is thinking. That's something else THAT HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE. Just think about it, you'll get it.

But it's not livestock...I don't know

She's right I was confused. But I do know that you know. And I'm not saying anything else.

THAT HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE.

Hey, I didn't tell anyone anything.

She's right I was confused. But I do know that you know. And I'm not saying anything else.

Wait..you know that I know what it is? But I don't know what it is!

altolamprologus
But it's not livestock...I don't know

Just think. Btw are you free sometime this week to take pics?

Hey, I didn't tell anyone anything.

I know :flower:

Wait..you know that I know what it is? But I don't know what it is!

Haha yeah I know that you know and you're confused the same way I was.

Just think. Btw are you free sometime this week to take pics?

I wasn't ever thinking about that :lol:

Yeah, after work should work for both of us

Also, if you CLEAN YOUR GLASS I promise I won't forget my SD card

Haha yeah I know that you know and you're confused the same way I was.

That's just more confusing

Tank is going great. I have a small surprise for you guys coming in the next couple months (it's not livestock and no, I will not tell you). I'm not sure on livestock at the moment. I originally wanted a pair of striated anglers but now I'm thinking I might change it up a little bit.

I don't know what ethnicity he is, I never asked.

LOL I always ask people what ethnicity they are. Maybe I'm just like really awkward. :lol:

Archived