Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a maxi, but I'm scared that it will eat my bongo shrimp.

Eh, my harlequin and sexy have been fine, then again the latter is supposed to be someone symbiotic.

Nice Jacob! I'm getting a couple sweet maxi minis this weekend, i can't wait.

Nice! What colors? Where are you getting them??

Getting a really pretty dark red one and a rainbow one. Getting them from www.Coralprops.com they are a local coral farm over here in Spokane :)

This is the red one, rainbow they took off the site to hold for me.

Red Maxi Mini

Jacob042426
Eh, my harlequin and sexy have been fine, then again the latter is supposed to be someone symbiotic.

I have two sexy shrimp also, so do you think they will keep the bongo away from the maxi?

Brave! Yeah I will definitely have to cut the rainbow one up it is amazing. Coral Props is having an open house tomorrow so I'm getting those two maxis and probably some rics.

I have two sexy shrimp also, so do you think they will keep the bongo away from the maxi?

Honestly most critters will stay away in general, and I think the shrimp is fast enough in a panic to easily get away. I think you would be fine!

Brave! Yeah I will definitely have to cut the rainbow one up it is amazing. Coral Props is having an open house tomorrow so I'm getting those two maxis and probably some rics.

Haha yeah, it isn't that tough actually! Oh cool. Sounds like fun!

Yea, but they should be able to move quickly if they have to, that is what their tail is partially for! My harlequin is the same way :)

Good luck! This is my 4th, I really like them!

Get on that!

In other news, I have heard from the last of my colleges. I have narrowed my choice to the following:

Middlebury

USC

Tufts

Davidson

I am really leaning towards Mid.

Get on that!

In other news, I have heard from the last of my colleges. I have narrowed my choice to the following:

Middlebury

USC

Tufts

Davidson

I am really leaning towards Mid.

Solid choices, Jacob! Good luck in your decision!

:happy:

Thanks man!

I don't know how I got accepted to those schools, I guess I worked hard in highschool, but I am still very surprised :)

animalmaster6

Congrats on the colleges! Those are some great schools, let us know which one you are going to.

What were the IB classes you were taking? I remember you made a post about it a couple of months ago.

Btw I think I'm taking AP History next year.

Archived