Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what? why???!!!??

Gotta go to college pretty soon!

Happy birthday Jacob! Hope is all good man! i finally got my tank setup! lol

Thanks man! I am doing alright! It sounds like you are too, I am glad your tank is up again! I hope this one is here to stay :happy:

Nooooooooo! First rehype and now you :unsure::rant::tears:

I know, sad day. The temperate will likely remain up and under the care of my parents, but the tropical is a little too much matienance on top of everything else they have to do.

That stinks :(

I understand not wanting to worry and leave a burden on your parents...time for a break! Seems like everyone needs one in this hobby.

That stinks :(

I understand not wanting to worry and leave a burden on your parents...time for a break! Seems like everyone needs one in this hobby.

I think you are right. I think my break may be a little while, it will be tough to afford a tank when I start to have actual responsibilities :lol:

Jacob. Brian and I will have plenty of stuff for you when you decide to start back up again. Sorry for the belated birthday wishes but life has been crazy for a lot of us lately. I hope that whatever field you end up finding yourself in it will have some positive impact on the hobby. We really need more educated individuals out studying, researching, and ultimately solving problems that will help direct this hobby in a beneficial direction.

Meh...you will find a way, even if you are left eating ramin noodles every day :lol:

Haha true true. I probably will!

Jacob. Brian and I will have plenty of stuff for you when you decide to start back up again. Sorry for the belated birthday wishes but life has been crazy for a lot of us lately. I hope that whatever field you end up finding yourself in it will have some positive impact on the hobby. We really need more educated individuals out studying, researching, and ultimately solving problems that will help direct this hobby in a beneficial direction.

Sounds good to me! Naw its fine man, and that is the plan! Thanks Rob :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
Jacob. Brian and I will have plenty of stuff for you when you decide to start back up again.

/nods

The Yakima Coral Mafia takes care of their own.

/nods

The Yakima Coral Mafia takes care of their own.

The /nods thing is incredibly funny to me for some reason... :lol:

I am glad the YCM has my back.

Aw, just when im starting up again.

Sorry!

At this moment, yes! I think it will probably stay up for another month of so...then perhaps it will be gone! I have a ton of nuclear greens if you want any by the way, but not really worth driving all the way over for...so if you are coming though I would love to give you some!

• 2 weeks later...
fastandsneaky

sorry to hear you leave, your tank looks awesome.

How do you like your skimmer? Does it create a lot of microbubbles into your display?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived