Pod Your Reef

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

Do you have any pictures of the sump? I'm thinking about possibly picking one of these babies up, but want to make sure it will be easy maintenance with top offs, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can take a photo of the sump this weekend! I have the Elos brand top-off, it works great! I did re-arrange my sump with directions from Lawnman. You can see them earlier in this thread.

7004679695_995d9a036c_z.jpg

Meal Time by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

Jacob042426

Nice harly! That pic makes it look somewhat more like my bong than a harly is supposed to look! You have an amazing tank!

Nice harly! That pic makes it look somewhat more like my bong than a harly is supposed to look! You have an amazing tank!

Thanks! Yea the Hawaiian Harlequin shrimp look a little different than the usual :D He also has some debris on him.

You smoke out of a harlequin shrimp?!

Jacob042426

I go to public school, so there are smokers in my school. I am in junior scholars advanced gifted and in honkers, so Ida am not concerned about dem apples.

dallasprstn
Oh hush.

@12 yr Jacob

he's a whole different kind of reefer now.. :P

lol, jk..

also...nice tank jacob! i wish i could my ric's like that..i have about seven and no matter where i glue them, or how much glue is applied, they always seem to get up and go wherever they want to..i'm impressed. :happy:

Thanks! They are a little unhappy right now because they were stung and then got a lot of light, but so far they have stayed in their place :lol:

I go to public school, so there are smokers in my school. I am in junior scholars advanced gifted and in honkers, so Ida am not concerned about dem apples.

I've been in gifted my whole life. Don't even start.

Same here.

Your grandmother didn't simpy create the gifted program. That the biggest piece of #### I've heard in a long time.

Archived