ReefCleaners.org

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

I got some new coral today! These are the actual colors in my tank, I did have to edit the white balance. I am pretty stoked.

IMG_1320.jpg

reminds of my candy apples, and how pretty they were :tears:

i know they will do well in your tank, because you are just so awesome

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome new addition,jacob!loving the tank.

Thanks man! They are almost on the same level as your coral :lol:

Nice choice in zoas! Good thing you've thinned out some of those red/pink palys. Are these new ones going between the clams?

Thanks! Yea, I had a few of those haha. Well the clam had some sponge on it, and the blenny kept eating the sponge. This, understandably, annoyed the clam. He is going to be recovering in a friends aquarium. I think I will be putting everything in that area, but that will be the reason for the absence of the clam :happy:

I love the ones on the top right hand corner. :wub: awesome zoas!

Thanks! They are beautiful :)

reminds of my candy apples, and how pretty they were :tears:

i know they will do well in your tank, because you are just so awesome

Yup! That's what they are, I have never seen some that look so colorful though, that or I am very sheltered.

Gracias amigo :happy:

Incredible zoanthids dude. Very awesome. The candy apples are my favorite.

Thanks man! They might be my favorite as well.

sick zoas. i have to add a ton more to my build.

Definitely! I recommend everyone gets these ha!

I got some new coral today! These are the actual colors in my tank, I did have to edit the white balance. I am pretty stoked.

IMG_1320.jpg

Did you get these from someone in Washington or order them? They're all pretty nice.

Did you get these from someone in Washington or order them? They're all pretty nice.

I got them right here in WA actually! Blue Sierra happened to have them.

Hey Jacob i love your ric garden. If u don't mind me asking did you pick them out from coral morphologics wsiwyg or did u get their 12 pack? I was wondering if their pack featured that many different great colors or not is why I'm asking. Thanks!

I just did the 12 pack actually! They threw in a couple extra too :)

I should post some updated photos by the way, the rics are open more and basically completely cover the rock!

The zoas on the top right are awesome!!

They might be my favorite :D

Looking great, Jacob!!!

Thanks man! Good to see you again :D

Also! I was over in Seattle the other day, I should have stopped by!

I just did the 12 pack actually! They threw in a couple extra too :)

I should post some updated photos by the way, the rics are open more and basically completely cover the rock!

i guess im gonna have to get a 12 pack in the future to start my ric garden once my new tank cycles! you pretty much sold me on one haha.

I got them right here in WA actually! Blue Sierra happened to have them.

Ah good scores then. I was in there the other day and managed to pick up a really nice blasto. Supposedly they may be having a sale this weekend btw. Don't know how often you make it up though, but might be something to think about. I think Dorris said 20 or 25 percent off everything.

Definitely! Ah nice, I heard her mention that. It would be nice to see that sale, 25% isn't bad at all, but driving over the pass can be a pain. It wasn't bad the other day, but you never know.

I agree with everyone who said your new zoas/palys are cool :)

They will look awesome in a grown out zoa garden!

That is the plan! :D

They might be my favorite :D

Thanks man! Good to see you again :D

Also! I was over in Seattle the other day, I should have stopped by!

:angry:

Looks like I need to sneak into your house with a scalpel and some super glue! :o

Seriously looking good, I will have to see it in person soon.

Amazing tank.

I can't believe I just saw this now. I did a similar theme- white stand, white light bar, tho your setup looks a lot better than mine.

When bending the EMT pipe did you have any problems making two consecutive bends so close to each other? Is there a trick I'm unaware of?

Looks like I need to sneak into your house with a scalpel and some super glue! :o

Seriously looking good, I will have to see it in person soon.

New locks! :P

Thanks men! You sure will! I have some frags to trade you for too ;)

Amazing tank.

I can't believe I just saw this now. I did a similar theme- white stand, white light bar, tho your setup looks a lot better than mine.

When bending the EMT pipe did you have any problems making two consecutive bends so close to each other? Is there a trick I'm unaware of?

Thanks! :happy:

I did! It took me a few tries. The trick is to use the smallest diameter of pipe you can (1/2 inch) that still supports the light, you can have the two bends closer together when you do that. I also have it about an inch off the back of the tank, which helps.

Archived