Pod Your Reef

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

you lucky butt :(

:D

That's awesome jacob nice find!

I had a pair but the male didn't survive the shipment :( Very cool shrimp indeed! How often do you feed yours?

I was trying to avoid completely copying you by having two, but the darn male.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D

I had a pair but the male didn't survive the shipment :( Very cool shrimp indeed! How often do you feed yours?

I was trying to avoid completely copying you by having two, but the darn male.

Really Sorry to hear you lost the male :( A pair would have been awesome.I feed mine every week. Most people feed once a month but they benefit from more frequent feedings. They can eat alot more than a shrimp their size should be able to... :wacko:

BTW Beautiful mckoskers..

Seano Hermano

Lovely tank, Jacob! It's come along way. ;)

I love the 'scape! What's the large pink colony of coral at the right?

IMG_0898.jpg

I love the McKosker's! Me want. :blush: Oh, and this.

IMG_1008.jpg

Really Sorry to hear you lost the male :( A pair would have been awesome.I feed mine every week. Most people feed once a month but they benefit from more frequent feedings. They can eat alot more than a shrimp their size should be able to... :wacko:

BTW Beautiful mckoskers..

Thanks man. Yea she has been eating a ton! I put a chocolate chip in there and she is still munching on it every day.

Thanks man! He is a very cool fish.

really making me want a elos jacob.... :rant:

:P

Do it! They are awesome :D

Lovely tank, Jacob! It's come along way. ;)

I love the 'scape! What's the large pink colony of coral at the right?

I love the McKosker's! Me want. :blush: Oh, and this.

IMG_1008.jpg

Thank you! It is a browned out acro, it is doing OK but we will see how it does overall.

Everyone should have one! :D

The plate is one of my favorite corals actually :)

How did you do the stand for the light?

Tank looks great.

Loving the pics

I bent a 1/2" pipe into that shape, then mounted it on the tank.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I love your tank. My next tank is going to be an ELOS. Do you have any kind of cover on your tank? In some pics it looks ilke you have something on top. just wondering.

I love your tank. My next tank is going to be an ELOS. Do you have any kind of cover on your tank? In some pics it looks ilke you have something on top. just wondering.

Thanks! They are the best made tanks I have seen. I did put a cover on it, it is a window frame with a mesh screen.

Thanks! They are the best made tanks I have seen. I did put a cover on it, it is a window frame with a mesh screen.

any close up pics of the cover? If yes, can you PM me the link to the pics. I might need to do something similar when i get my tank.

Thanks

Well they move the entrance to their burrow a lot, all around the rock. Plus, I am never home when the lights are on it seems like, and yea he hides a bit, but not bad. I also haven't been really trying that hard :P

Archived