Coral Vue Hydros

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

Looks like I need to sneak into your house with a scalpel and some super glue! :o

Seriously looking good, I will have to see it in person soon.

Hahaha

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luckily he doesn't know where I live yet :lol:

Everyone on your block can see the AI glowing from your house lmao.

Wouldn't be to hard. I am sure people think you have some kind of grow operation going.....funny that you are a reefer :P

Everyone on your block can see the AI glowing from your house lmao.

Wouldn't be to hard. I am sure people think you have some kind of grow operation going.....funny that you are a reefer :P

Good point. *Closes blinds*

Haha, hey keep that stuff on the down low.

Luckily he doesn't know where I live yet :lol:

I will just start walking east, watching for the faint, blue glow and the smell of salt water.

I take, I steal. Beautiful rics. :)

My harlequin protects them! Bring it!

How about a closer FTS dude?

But I like the other angles more! I might be able to do that :lol:

Looking good jacob!

Thanks man!

Those Rics are bad ass!

They are one of my new favorites for sure, I have never had a garden like this before!

I will just start walking east, watching for the faint, blue glow and the smell of salt water.

You will be here in no time.

Damn.

The wrasse is no longer with us :/

Don't know what happened! Went to school, came back to a really cool looking bleach white skeleton.

It was very cool!

Yea who knows, he seemed fine in the morning. This means less bioload in my tank though, and opens up a space for a trained mandarin down the road...:D

Nice job. Really clean with a nice recordea base leading upwards to the Frogspawn.

Thanks! I am really liking ricordea, I have never really had this many before :D

It was very cool!

Yea who knows, he seemed fine in the morning. This means less bioload in my tank though, and opens up a space for a trained mandarin down the road...:D

Fish dead = very cool? :huh:

Mandarins are awesome though :)

Fish dead = very cool? :huh:

Mandarins are awesome though :)

No, the skeleton! Dead fish are definitely not cool though.

They are indeed :)!

Tank looks great! I have an Elos Mini that I got when they were first built a few years ago. I took it down for almost 2 years and just got it backup and working about a month ago however I still have the microbubble issue. I just put in brand new pumps, the same ones that came stock.

I have been reading that folks drilled the cover of the pumps and this solved the issue. Do you have any bubbles in your tank?

I will go thru and read this whole thread now but thought I would ask anyway.

Archived