Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

You do sound like you'd be a horrible drug user, Joel. I was just harassing you because its pretty funny that you accidentally snorted Ca powder. :lol:

Also, yes, be jealous of the CA weather. :D

I am jealous. :)

And now that I think of it, I'm hooked on Calc powder. :o

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is Cape Horn?

And now that I think of it, I'm hooked on Calc powder. :o

Also, had to re-read to ensure you weren't destroying your life having the best time ever.

im addicted to mag powder :wub:

Nice new fish joel ;)....

and :haha: on the kalkwasser....#### happens

Dude, we need to meet up and have a powder party. :lol:

Thanks! And yeah, it was total noob of me, the precipitate is gone and the water is back to crystal clear. Lesson learned!

Crazy Damsel party?

:lol:

You know there be damsels up in this thread. It fits either way.

haha so cool! i wish all mine were active like that haha

That's one of the best aspects of the damsels, they are always out. :)

Looks like they are behaving very well!!!!

I absolutely LOVE that music!!!! I know I say it every time. It's so happy!!!!! :happy:

Yeah, you can see some bickering. The neons are definitely going to run the tank but the groups of 3 really helps them disperse the aggression.

And I like the music too. :)

its so hard to hold off on a tank video....Im waiting for my new camera(a friggin month and a half from now) to ship....so i can do some timelapse to mix with a awesome song i have picked out ...ugh

One of these days I'm going to borrow a dslr and shoot some nice stuff. I know my way around a camera, I just know I wouldn't use it enough go justify buying one.

I'm just lucky that the iPhone camera doesn't blow. :lol:

Looking good! I like how active and out and about all the damsels are. Yay for cheap fish! :D

Hurray! :D I'm really hoping to accommodate some 3 stripes soon.

Why 3 stripes and not 4 stripes? Is there a difference between them besides number of stripes? I definitely think you should get some because I love black and white fish. :)

I really like your fishies :) This tank has come so far since the last time I logged on here! Awesome job :)

Thank you, and you're alive! :D hope all is well with you!

Lol....you know the year before last was project delsol....last year was project reef....this year...project camera & lens's lol.....brit and I are in the process of trying to find land...and or whether we are relocating...but I'd like to start building a house soon....and since I mentioned that 10ft cube...i cant get it outta my head...

I have pm? Or does brad or siwelk have pm? :huh:

Lol....you know the year before last was project delsol....last year was project reef....this year...project camera & lens's lol.....brit and I are in the process of trying to find land...and or whether we are relocating...but I'd like to start building a house soon....and since I mentioned that 10ft cube...i cant get it outta my head...

To quote Delmar from Oh Brother, Where Art Thou, "you ain't no kind of man, if you ain't got land."

Elevation is crucial.

Himalayas Or gtfo IMO.

Archived