Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning maties. A little late to the pirate party but here is a pic of my girl, she watches over my bar:

IMG_0416.jpg

I love if we all lived in Texas, I'd take good care of little Blue, like my daughter, I'd buy her corals all the time. She's just too far away!!!

Hahaha if I lived in texas id have a massive shallow cube...like 10ftx10ftx16in can we say 1000 gallon shallow cube please sir?

This helps fix most things in life.

Agreed! :D

Good morning maties. A little late to the pirate party but here is a pic of my girl, she watches over my bar:

IMG_0416.jpg

I love if we all lived in Texas, I'd take good care of little Blue, like my daughter, I'd buy her corals all the time. She's just too far away!!!

Nice lady!

Hahaha if I lived in texas id have a massive shallow cube...like 10ftx10ftx16in can we say 1000 gallon shallow cube please sir?

That would be awesome, but you'd need a massive ATO reservoir to deal with evap when you have 100 square feet of surface, it would probably need to be deeper for temperature regulation too. But that would be so cool.

Temp regulation - thermal mats on underside of tank support ;)

And at 1000 gallons id always have 2 165 gallon resovoirs filled...one for salt one for top off...word

Also

Carn' Hope - thread name...word

Haha...I keep my house @ 67 degrees...and for sure id run LEDs....like 25 of my current units haha......talk about massive cloud effect...or lightning grid....yea

You know what? I totally read all that wrong. :lol:

For some reason I made the mental jump of Texas + giant cube = must be outdoors tank. My bad. :lol:

I can no longer troll this thread :(

/hides under a rock

Actually you should see more posts incoming soon but - day 3 of p90x and feeling great 87 to go

haha nah id have a huge auning made when you walk into the house first thing you see is a 1000 gallon cube diagnal...w/ a 4ft stand....& 300gallon sump & 100gallon shallow frag underneath with a chair on a track...that dipped down into the floor 2ft so it would be a 6ft tall room underneath..fully plumbed for w/c & ato.. & 12way closed loopsystem w/ center volcano overflow

Back up for the back up here.

Scallywags

:D

I can no longer troll this thread :(

/hides under a rock

Actually you should see more posts incoming soon but - day 3 of p90x and feeling great 87 to go

That video was hilarious!

haha nah id have a huge auning made when you walk into the house first thing you see is a 1000 gallon cube diagnal...w/ a 4ft stand....& 300gallon sump & 100gallon shallow frag underneath with a chair on a track...that dipped down into the floor 2ft so it would be a 6ft tall room underneath..fully plumbed for w/c & ato.. & 12way closed loopsystem w/ center volcano overflow

Sounds like someone has been daydreaming about this. :lol:

I'm not sure what my dream tank is but I want it all hidden in a wall. Maybe something like 144x72x36" that's viewable on two sides with small rooms on either no viewable sides with all the equipment.

Who wouldn't want an all side veiwable huge shallow cube tank....pfft id have like 40 fish in it lol....id have to have the house built with a huge front window hahaha....see it from space

Either way...lots of glass to clean lol

Yea true...I'm a fan of both the living painting and the seamless chunk of the ocean look...if I do ever build a house(which I've already designed haha) ima put a 200 behind a motorized tv.... in the theater room...and make it a octopus tank...

Che%20Pirated.jpg

I need to photoshop Geraldo as Ché and make that my sig.

No fair...you added letters haha

I do what I want. :lol:

My thread names are going to get crazy now that I broke the letter barrier.

Che' Geraldo. Too f'ing funny. I almot passed it up, didn't realize it was you.

Deckoz, move to Texas and I'll help you build it. Heck I want one too. Let's build two.

On second thought you and I would get in way too much trouble.

surgicalsense

Oh you gettin crazy now! :lol:

I moved my duncan to the lower part of the tank also. I think the new lights were making it look blah. Besides it has lots of new nubs.

My thread names are going to get crazy now that I broke the letter barrier.

If I get a pair of nekkids, and a web cam, I'm switching to 'Live Nudes Here'

Archived