Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like a good time ;)

Well hello there.

mustacheGirl-330x330.png

Remember the "You Know You're a Reefer When" post Randi posted a while back? I got a new one:

11. When looking at a reef together counts as foreplay. :lol:

Joel do you have an spots on your waters surface where 'sea dust' collects?

I did in the 20 but not in the 40. I have a large (6"x3") surface skimmer box and the return, 750, and 425 all pointed at the surface. Are you have some surface issues?

Definitely aim it directly at the top, as high as you can point it. My 750 makes waves that go higher than the top of the tank with still plenty of lateral movement. I'm not really sure of any other cures besides increasing surface agitation.

Yeah...but it doesn't harm anything does it?

What Randi said and also diminishes light penetration and gas exchange at the surface.

You can soak it up with a paper towel from what I have read. But if your surface skimmer isn't large enough or you don't have enough surface agitation it will just come back.

I have some but it will go by by when the SUMP is going.

OMG got to check this out!

OMG it's kind of long but at 1:10ish he attacks a sheep!

I think I just peed my pants! :lol:

It's a video! Have to click the link will take you right there! 5 minutes of the rabbit attacking sheep! :lol:

Oh you mean my evil bunny gimme a minute

6100_115629857258_658117258_2182061_7924860_n.jpg

Thank is Domino she is a Mini Rex Bunny and is mean to me. She loves the dog and A but will grunt and kick me with her front legs. Then she tries to bite. She will run around behind me and bite my bum while I am feeding her etc. Just evil.

Love it!

Well I guess I can bend like my Midas, but I didn't know I could do that....

rabbit-python.jpg

HAHA The evil creature! I need the Holy Hand Grenade.

i think rabbits are evil cause theyre caged...lol..you should train it to use the kitty litter...and let it roam free to chew through all your power cords lol jk jk

Archived