Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

Okay so that picture has made me decide to be a pirate instead of law school. I want to swashbuckle.

I meant my picture but that was perfect. :lol:

At UF our student council for the college of engineering sold T-Shirts each year to make money. I own one of their shirts that says, "If I wasn't an engineer, I'd be a pirate." Its my absolute favorite T-Shirt besides my new one from diving with the whale sharks.

At UF our student council for the college of engineering sold T-Shirts each year to make money. I own one of their shirts that says, "If I wasn't an engineer, I'd be a pirate." Its my absolute favorite T-Shirt besides my new one from diving with the whale sharks.

Awesome! :) good to see we were on the same side of the antiquated war of pirates vs. ninjas.

I can see you swashbuckling now! HAHA :lol:

I want to go back to Captiva and swashbuckle. That will be my base and then I can rob cruise ships in the Caribbean.

<_< Whatever you say.

You can't even legally drink, that's literally 75% of swashbuckling. :lol:

Lemme get dat crows nest.

We need an eagle-eyed navigator/buckler. You're in.

Legally drink, my boy.

Yes, but having a fake ID/having me buy it is so not swashbuckle. First mate, then either after your kill your first british colonel or commandeer your first cruise ship you'll be a buccaneer.

Awesome! :) good to see we were on the same side of the antiquated war of pirates vs. ninjas.

Yeah, the other shirts they were selling were "If I wasn't an engineer, I'd be a ninja." This was a few years ago, haha. I still like my pirate shirt though.

You can't even legally drink, that's literally 75% of swashbuckling. :lol:

Yeah seriously. Haven't you watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Being a pirate basically consists of sitting around drinking rum. Lots and lots of rum.

Can I be in on the cruise ship robbing pirates shenanigans? I'll be like Penelope Cruz in Pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

angelica-penelope-cruz-pirates.jpg?w=300&h=300

Can I be in on the cruise ship robbing pirates shenanigans? I'll be like Penelope Cruz in Pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

Of course, what would a swashbuckler like me do without my booty? :lol:

HAHA Wow this went a long ways!

Rum! YUM! :D

That's how far every topic in this thread goes. :D

Of course, what would a swashbuckler like me do without my booty? :lol:

That's how far every topic in this thread goes. :D

HAHA :P

Top down views. Of the seas of course.

;)

Of course that's what he means...... :P

Archived