Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

HAHA that's great nice projector and all the men are MIA!

Joel you changed it again! LMAO I won't recognize your thread soon if you keep changing the name! :P

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silly, Joel :P

:D

where is everybody!

GO GIANTS COME ON!

:happydance:

HAHA that's great nice projector and all the men are MIA!

Joel you changed it again! LMAO I won't recognize your thread soon if you keep changing the name! :P

I'm going to change it around, just look for the thread with 6k posts. There's not that many around. :lol:

Good morning! Had my coffee and read the Wall Street Journal in less time than it took to catch up on Joel's thread.

Nice Fish!!!

Great video of Dotty!!!!! That music always puts me in a really happy mood :happy:

She's a beautiful girl!!!!!!

Thank you :) Dotty says thanks too! She just needs some friends now.

Good morning! Had my coffee and read the Wall Street Journal in less time than it took to catch up on Joel's thread.

Nice Fish!!!

I love that my mental picture of us is drinking a coffee and reading the WSJ. :lol:

And thanks, 9 more on Thursday. Finally some color and movement!

Anyone see any real problem with leaving a peppermint shrimp in my overflow box? He looks kind of happy and food ends up there.

He doesn't eat nems anyways. He's broken.

I'm clearing out some caulpera today, anyone want any for free? I think I have enough for two okay sized portions.

He doesn't eat nems anyways. He's broken.

I'm clearing out some caulpera today, anyone want any for free? I think I have enough for two okay sized portions.

He's not doing what you pay him for??? welfare shrimp

hahahahahahha :haha: the shark teeth + the cat + the dog = me cracking up at work.

That looks like one pissed off froggy.

I think your fish is wearing an invisibility cloak.

I don't think you could pack any more i's into one word.

I like playing with damsels while diving. They are so territorial and sometimes smack me in the mask.

Hore Capn = Whore Captain = img1.jpg

He's not doing what you pay him for??? welfare shrimp

Totally.

So cute and that is a good size damsel. I honestly thought it was a smaller species. :)

She's about 1.5-2" :)

hahahahahahha :haha: the shark teeth + the cat + the dog = me cracking up at work.

That looks like one pissed off froggy.

I think your fish is wearing an invisibility cloak.

I don't think you could pack any more i's into one word.

I like playing with damsels while diving. They are so territorial and sometimes smack me in the mask.

Hore Capn = Whore Captain

Haha, glad you liked it.

The froggy has been like that for a while. I'm going to make a thread in the coral sub to figure out what I can do to fix it.

I almost made it "Hore Cap'n" but thought it'd be too obvious.

Dog video, hilarious.

:D

I moved some junk around, Joel....

Pics will be up in a little while. :D

Looking forward to it. B)

The froggy has been like that for a while. I'm going to make a thread in the coral sub to figure out what I can do to fix it.

So it has been like that since before Dotty started hosting it? Weird. It's doesn't look too bad... just like the arms aren't extended very much. Sorry if I missed you stating this earlier. It's hard to keep up with the new lounge ;)

Edit: Nevermind.. now I see your before and after photos on your new thread. I see how it is retreating. It looked so good! Hope someone gives good advice cause I don't know.

So it has been like that since before Dotty started hosting it? Weird. It's doesn't look too bad... just like the arms aren't extended very much. Sorry if I missed you stating this earlier. It's hard to keep up with the new lounge ;)

Edit: Nevermind.. now I see your before and after photos on your new thread. I see how it is retreating. It looked so good! Hope someone gives good advice cause I don't know.

I have a good feeling about its new location. I got some good advice and I think it will recover.

Joel, did you decide you no longer like the name Cape Horn or something? Now you tank is the Captain of Whores? You've lost me :huh:

No I like Cape Horn, I'm just having fun with the name a little bit. Every day I've been switching some letters. Tomorrow it will say Horn Cape. :lol: it will go back to Cape Horn eventually, I'm just having some fun.

As for being a captain of whores...

s-BADASS-PIRATE-large.jpg

Archived