ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 stripes are awesome!!!!! I'm not crazy about YTD anymore. Not after my personal experience. I think I just have a thing for black and white :lol:

How's Dotty doing? Has she found the frogspawn again?

Not yet, but it might be for the best for the froggy. Dotty is a lot more active without her safety net.

I love YTD's. They are so colorful and active and they change color with their mood. :) I think the problem with yours was the small tank. :)

Either looks nice to me.

Everytime I see your thread name I think it says Chef :lol:

I'll make a game time decision. If they only ordered one species of blue then it will be pretty easy :lol:

It does say Chef now. :P

boobage? haha what did I do now?

:D

A real man is always gentle :lol:

:rolleyes:

I shall invoke the gaga

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be

A little gambling is fun when you're with me (I love it)

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun

And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun

A real man is always gentle :lol:

:rolleyes:

I shall invoke the gaga

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be

A little gambling is fun when you're with me (I love it)

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun

And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw what Joel said. We should rephrase that to "A real man is always gently when the woman wants him to be." :lol:

Joel, I go to the N-R home page and think, "Why did Joel start a post about a chef? And how the heck does it already have so many posts?!" Then I realized it was your tank thread. The name thing is getting confusing :lol: Also, of course I'm really behind again because I actually had a ton of work to do today. Did I miss much besides that I now have 2 understudy fiances? Not sure how I feel about that... :P

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw what Joel said.  We should rephrase that to "A real man is always gently when the woman wants him to be."  :lol: 

Joel, I go to the N-R home page and think, "Why did Joel start a post about a chef? And how the heck does it already have so many posts?!"  Then I realized it was your tank thread.  The name thing is getting confusing  :lol:  Also, of course I'm really behind again because I actually had a ton of work to do today.  Did I miss much besides that I now have 2 understudy fiances?  Not sure how I feel about that... :P

I will reiterate my stance:

I think gentle in that context can expand to include consensual "rough housing."

;):lol:

My statement was more in protest of guys who just get in there and:

spongebob.gif

gif-man-eating-water-melon.gif

Generally just do it wrong. :lol:

"As gentle as" is the perfect variable. 

What kind of work did you do today? And the only other thing you missed is new fish tomorrow. :)

Ugh...currently recovering from horrible mental images involving Sponge Bob...thanks so much for that :P

I see your point, but most people wouldn't assume "mutual rough housing" is included in gentle. Maybe we should say finesse instead of gentle.

Yay for new fishies! How many are you going to get?

Haha okay, what about "a real man always gives his woman what she needs"? But then you have to see that didn't fit the comment I was replying to. Oh well. Innuendo failed.

cFVSj.gif

And that spongebob gif is awesome. I'm sure there's a .gif from spongebob that fits all occasions.

The amount will be a game time decision. I was originally thinking 9 but I'm rethinking it and will maybe get 6.

But seriously, suggestive gifs aside, what work are you working on now? :)

Archived