Cultivated Reef

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's a pretty monti cap

and i see that your ponape is growing in a "weeping willow" kinda way...no?

I've decided to name it "Holy Capricornis!" :lol:

2laq7fk.jpg

The ponape was sticking downwards instead of up. It grew towards the light, which gave it the "weeping willow" effect when I turned it upright.

I went to the LFS and met Yoshii and Altolamprologus. I got two super awesome SPS -- an ORA Hawkins Enchinata and a green with purple tip acro. :D

ORA Hawkins Enchinata (much more blue and brighter than it looks... my camera makes everything look washed out)

2qbb31t.jpg

Green with purple tip acro

dpafc8.jpg

They're being dip acclimated right now. :)

Awesome, but it is still creepy the way the clown flies over her.... :eek:

Maybe I should change it..... :lol:

EDIT: As soon as I changed it, I got requests to change it back to Lady Gaga... :blink:

Love the corals!

And LMFAO really? She is so creepy looking... :huh:

Gaga's creepiness is what makes her awesome!! :P

I like her dramatic outfit/pose there... She's standing in the middle of nowhere on a farm dressed in a goth/funeral outfit... Reminds me of that lady on Voldemort's team in Harry Potter. And then she's like bent over like her back is broken. She's weird.

Gaga's creepiness is what makes her awesome!! :P

I like her dramatic outfit/pose there... She's standing in the middle of nowhere on a farm dressed in a goth/funeral outfit... Reminds me of that lady on Voldemort's team in Harry Potter. And then she's like bent over like her back is broken. She's weird.

That's why it's so easy to hate and like her at the same time! Love the tunes just don't want to look at her! LMAO

That's why it's so easy to hate and like her at the same time! Love the tunes just don't want to look at her! LMAO

I like the tunes a lot. Judas and Bloody Mary would be my favorite songs, but the lyrics are scary. It's like "I'll dance dance dance with my hands hands hands above my head, hands together dance forever forgive him before he's dead because I won't cry for you, I won't crucify the things you doooooooo".... Yeah.

I went to the LFS and met Yoshii and Altolamprologus. I got two super awesome SPS -- an ORA Hawkins Enchinata and a green with purple tip acro. :D

ORA Hawkins Enchinata (much more blue and brighter than it looks... my camera makes everything look washed out)

2qbb31t.jpg

Green with purple tip acro

dpafc8.jpg

They're being dip acclimated right now. :)

Maybe I should change it..... :lol:

EDIT: As soon as I changed it, I got requests to change it back to Lady Gaga... :blink:

WANT

Make sure to get pics once they're in the tank! :D

The lights go off at 7:00 PM, so I can't get the pics tonight. I will definitely get pictures up tomorrow. :)

Yeah she is a character.

Like Squared their just nuts!

LOL love the corals!

They looked even nuts-er under the 20K Radiums in the DT at the LFS. Sadly my ballast sucks, so I'm going to be getting like 75% of the awesomesauciness.

Dip is going great. Nothing have come off of the corals so far, and they've been blasted with my baster and shaken with my tweezers. :)

They look much nicer in person than in the pics. The Ultimate Tri-Color browned in the heavy dip, and the ORA Hawkins Enchinata lost a bit of it's shine during the dip as well.

2vxhugg.jpg

15mcmzl.jpg

I am COMPLETELY out of space. I can't make any more room. I seriously need to start chopping things up. :lol:

The tri-color was getting light from directly above, so if you glue it mostly straight up, you should see more of the green :)

It's kinda hard to see, but the Hawkins looks good

The tri-color was getting light from directly above, so if you glue it mostly straight up, you should see more of the green :)

It's kinda hard to see, but the Hawkins looks good

Maybe I'll tilt it's position to where it's sticking straight up. It's about the same distance under my light as it was under the light in the DT, but it says on the LFS website that they are 400w... Mine is 150. :lol:

The Hawkins should look super nice once it's a bit bigger. It's easy to miss when you look at the tank, especially with that giant bright red monti cap over it.

looks like you need to star a frag tank now ;)

and im sure you'll put more clowns in it.

No, I was actually thinking of putting a pair of gobies in my next tank.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I would actually just put more clowns in it. Maybe platinums. :P

Maybe I'll tilt it's position to where it's sticking straight up. It's about the same distance under my light as it was under the light in the DT, but it says on the LFS website that they are 400w... Mine is 150. :lol:

The Hawkins should look super nice once it's a bit bigger. It's easy to miss when you look at the tank, especially with that giant bright red monti cap over it.

No, I was actually thinking of putting a pair of gobies in my next tank.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I would actually just put more clowns in it. Maybe platinums. :P

Lol yeah they are 400w 20k Radiums, but the light it probably at least 1.5-2' above the water, then the piece you got was several inches under the water.

You should get some Black Ice! Ohh btw did you see my clowns at the LFS? :D

Lol yeah they are 400w 20k Radiums, but the light it probably at least 1.5-2' above the water, then the piece you got was several inches under the water.

You should get some Black Ice! Ohh btw did you see my clowns at the LFS? :D

Were they the little ones that were in that fish holder thing? Or were they the super onyx? Didn't notice any others, I was focused on SPS. :lol:

when you grow old you'll be like a cat lady, only with clownfish :rolleyes:

I'll be the clownfish man. :P

Archived