Cultivated Reef

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

Were they the little ones that were in that fish holder thing? Or were they the super onyx? Didn't notice any others, I was focused on SPS. :lol:

Lol there's a goby & shrimp pair in that holder thing

They were the giant Fancy Ocellaris pair :P They look just like yours

SPS are pretty distracting!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol there's a goby & shrimp pair in that holder thing

They were the giant Fancy Ocellaris pair :P They look just like yours

SPS are pretty distracting!

Those were the "super onyx" that I was referring to. I glanced at them, and I was thinking that the male had a little too much black to be an onyx. I was in the Percula mindset. :lol:

They are CB, right? SA, ORA or other?

Those were the "super onyx" that I was referring to. I glanced at them, and I was thinking that the male had a little too much black to be an onyx. I was in the Percula mindset. :lol:

They are CB, right? SA, ORA or other?

Yeah the male is almost all black except for his face, belly and parts of his fins :wub: I guess it's kinda weird I don't like Percula onyx

Idk, I'm guessing so, a friend gave them to me. I always thought they were Mocha Clowns (Orange x black) but then I saw your clowns and you said they weren't a cross. So I'm confused xD

Yeah the male is almost all black except for his face, belly and parts of his fins :wub: I guess it's kinda weird I don't like Percula onyx

Idk, I'm guessing so, a friend gave them to me. I always thought they were Mocha Clowns (Orange x black) but then I saw your clowns and you said they weren't a cross. So I'm confused xD

I have a vague memory of them because I was in coral mode. Not sure why I would have thought onyx. I just look at the eyes, which is usually pretty accurate. Post pictures of them when you can so that everyone can take a look at them and give their input.

SouthFlorida_Tron

most likely a spaghetti worm... i have a few in my rocks, in my sand... they pop up out of nowhere.... kind of brown color? hair like?

Hey! :angry: That's not for youu, male!

Teehee 18n7th_th.jpg Everyone was doing it so I Googled it and I found the chain message containing the instructions! 2vv6x05_th.jpg

most likely a spaghetti worm... i have a few in my rocks, in my sand... they pop up out of nowhere.... kind of brown color? hair like?

It was gray/purple with purple/blue streaks on the split end. Spaghetti worms have like a trillion tentacles, while spoon worms are in the shape of an elongated 'Y'.

i don't get it :o

:mellow:

so are you setting up that frag tank? or were you joking me? :mellow:

Because you aren't an avid Facebookee/Facebooker/Facebookist! 18n7th_th.jpg

I was just joshin' ya'. :P

you're right. i don't facebook omgomgomg

So you're either twelve and under or your parents are very cautious... Or the "third" one. :mellow:

omgomgomg

what coral you getting next?

I don't know... I'm basically out of money. $20 left to spend on corals until Christmas. I wanted to buy a certain fish that is around $80. Maybe I should just forget the fish until Christmas because it's not even in season. I'm definitely going back to where I got those last two frags so I can pick up some more tiny SPS frags. Nicest SPS collection I've ever seen at an LFS.

what fish? i have 40 dollars total omgomgomg

so i can't buy any more livestock for a while -_-

how much do you spend monthly on your tank? not including any livestock purchases, you know stuff to keep your tank alive.

what fish? i have 40 dollars total omgomgomg

so i can't buy any more livestock for a while -_-

how much do you spend monthly on your tank? not including any livestock purchases, you know stuff to keep your tank alive.

Can't say what kind of fish. I inquired Yoshii about the particular fish when I was at the LFS. Yoshii, don't tell them! It's a surprise. :P

I got like a trillion dollars at the beginning of the summer and I spent it all on acros and clams. :( I don't regret any of the purchases because I'm in love with almost every coral in that tank.

I spent $10 for 20 gallons of RO/DI every week, so $40 per month on water. $50 on salt every three months, so if you divide that down to one month it's $17... Which brings the total to $57. I spent at the very least $30 on corals every month, which I'm going to have to cut back on. That brings it up to roughly $90, and about $10 on other things. OMG. <_<

So what I'm going to do is force my dad to pay for the water. That brings it down to $50. I'm going to spend $20 on coral per month, which brings it down to $40. I'm going to cut out the extras, which will be $30. That will last me until the end of December! 2vv6x05.jpg

I found the settings on my YouTube videos that can allow/disallow viewing on all devices. That's why the videos wouldn't work on phones. It's fixed now, so you can view all of my videos on your phone, TV, iPod, etc.

I found the settings on my YouTube videos that can allow/disallow viewing on all devices. That's why the videos wouldn't work on phones. It's fixed now, so you can view all of my videos on your phone, TV, iPod, etc.

Fricking techies!

Your vids are awesome, when is the next one! LMAO :P

Fricking techies!

Your vids are awesome, when is the next one! LMAO :P

I suppose I could make a really stupid, yet serious video of just two pieces of coral... :blink:

Otherwise I have nothing to make a video of for now.

Can't say what kind of fish. I inquired Yoshii about the particular fish when I was at the LFS. Yoshii, don't tell them! It's a surprise. :P

I got like a trillion dollars at the beginning of the summer and I spent it all on acros and clams. :( I don't regret any of the purchases because I'm in love with almost every coral in that tank.

I spent $10 for 20 gallons of RO/DI every week, so $40 per month on water. $50 on salt every three months, so if you divide that down to one month it's $17... Which brings the total to $57. I spent at the very least $30 on corals every month, which I'm going to have to cut back on. That brings it up to roughly $90, and about $10 on other things. OMG. <_<

So what I'm going to do is force my dad to pay for the water. That brings it down to $50. I'm going to spend $20 on coral per month, which brings it down to $40. I'm going to cut out the extras, which will be $30. That will last me until the end of December! 2vv6x05.jpg

heh...i got my dad to pay for my water :P

and i buy pre-mixed, so i don't have to buy salt :)

i've been buying phosban, carbon, and filterfloss. with fuge, im going to try to go without phosban. will still keep using carbon and filter floss.

euphy do you know why i should be using carbon in my reef? :huh:

heh...i got my dad to pay for my water :P

and i buy pre-mixed, so i don't have to buy salt :)

i've been buying phosban, carbon, and filterfloss. with fuge, im going to try to go without phosban. will still keep using carbon and filter floss.

euphy do you know why i should be using carbon in my reef? :huh:

It removes unneeded crap and makes the water clear. That's about it.

Phosban is nice if you like to feed and have Phosphates, make sure to add it slow.

I have been reading as mine are reading at .5ppm right now but I have nothing in the tank so I am getting my water and Purgen (Phosphate binder) and baggies this next Wednesday after Payday. I may add ChemiPure Elite as well...

DO you have high phosphates?

LOL don't vid those lmao!

I can't wait! ;)

Archived