Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 bucks...is that a lot for salt?

Not really. I paid like $60 for my Reef Crystals and the Red Sea Coral Pro Salt is better. It will last me for three months if I mix 15 gallons per week.

hi. i just saw that "delete post from a thread yourself thread" you made. you wanted me gone, didn't you?

:mellow:

:P

what % water change do you do, and how often?

hi. i just saw that "delete post from a thread yourself thread" you made. you wanted me gone, didn't you?

:mellow:

:P

what % water change do you do, and how often?

No, not specifically you. You cooperated more than some others. Just in the event of something happening that spams my thread.

I do 17% water changes every five days. Sometimes I'll do three gallon water changes twice a week. :)

Nice I will remember that salt when I go to the next LFS.

Looks good (the looped clown) and he is swimming fast!

LMAO

It's only 30fps, so it's normal speed. I can make it 120fps... :P

you should do that, and name him lightning

+1

Love it.

Oh I just found a barnacle living in my tank! It's so cute! :wub:

Had me all creeped out until about 2 seconds ago all I could see was this curved thing scooping the water and was like WTF :huh: then google made me feel better! LMAO

I got my little tower thing!!! :happy:

Then the lights went off, and I have to wait for the bulb to cool off before it will fire again. I need light to do my work, and once I'm finished I'll get pics!!

:D I think it's going to look pretty cool in your tank!

Btw I like your new avvie

The avi is just temporary. I'm going to find some footage of my tanks on my computer that I can loop perfectly, and then I'm going to put some sort of text over them. Oh yeah, and you know those pics in my signature that lead you to my tank thread? Those are going to be animated too!!! Just don't have the time to look through everything right now. :)

I finished!! It looks better in real life than it does in the pictures.

2wdvjmq.jpg

b7hmrb.jpg

I'm not sure if I like it better or worse. It's different.

I propped up the Ultimate Tri-Color Acro PERFECTLY so that you get the green/purple effect. Can't wait until it actually grows lol. I stuck the ORA Hawkins right behind it. I put the Palmer's Blue Mille on top of the "tower". I'm going to add more corals on to it over time, and when space runs out, I'll build a new tower! :lol:

FTS with the new tower? It's kinda hard to tell how it looks in comparison with stuff around it

Lol I'm guessing that one has been encrusting for a long time :lol:

Lol I'm guessing that one has been encrusting for a long time :lol:

Um... Just a few months actually. About four months I would say. :blink:

It's the fastest growing monti ever. I have a purple one that you can see above it in the pic. They've came together, but no fuse yet.

Oh that's a monti? I thought it was an acro

It would be cool if it fused :)

It does actually look like an acro when it's retracted. Never noticed that. I believe it's similar to a M. danae.

FTS... :(

255syms.jpg

I like the tank better I guess, but I can take a FTS without getting a weird illusion now. It takes time to determine where the column is since it blends in. :(

EDIT: I dare someone to attempt to outline the column. I bet it's impossible. :lol:

I'm writing a story for school. It can be about anything. It has to be two pages and it's due in two days. I'm using people from N-R in the story because I'm not creative enough to come up with my own characters. You're all penguins, BTW.

Just for kicks, here was my original scape...

fveplc.jpg

so is there a part when pyschedelic lazer monkeys invaid the penguins' homes and eat their chocolate?

You play the role of MD's best friend.

And yes, yes there is. :happy:

they wants your cHoCoLAte

lmao so is this story for english...and you are in advanced classes, right?

Not really. Nobody is allowed to be in advanced classes because the classes are so difficult, though you can be in advanced math. This assignment is to be able to show things without telling. The two things I have to show in a character (MD) are thoughtfulness and how the character is boring.

I'm planning for you, Yoshii and Doc to be in the story as main characters. The magical uniwalruses are the antagonists. BTW, y'all have super powers. Due on Mittwoche.

Archived