Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i might just put that in my sig...so everywhere i post people can know what you did :)

Go ahead. I need the sympathy. :(

that's wierd...my SPS are not doing so well either. and pisano's too.

The weird thing is that some of the acros actually colored up a bit and a few of the birdsnests are expanded as big as poo, but some of the other corals are browning/RTN'ing. I lost my chalice thing today... :)

nah. too gross :D

but i saved it my personel note pad :)

You mean you saved it in your personal notepad?

The correct way to say what you wrote is, "But, I saved it in my personal notepad."

whatevs...

didn't know you had a chalice

poor corals :(

This is one of those times when I'm discouraged from reefing and upset with life. :(

Darn it. Somebody threw the piss cup away. <_<

OMG this is going to go in my sig, not the poop but this is great!

Not cool though. Can't you get a big gulp from a gas station and use it instead?

OMG. <_<

I HAVE TO PEE BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THERE IS A CROWD OF PEOPLE STANDING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. The mayor is there, along with my neighbors. They're just talking. I guess they were driving by and saw the plumber and started conversing. <_<

Oh yeah, and the plumber is siphoning crappy (literally) water onto the lawn and without knowing I stepped in it. So I just stepped in human poop on my lawn.

To make matters worse, I still have to pee, as stated above. <_<

so what your plumbing is getting fixed or what?

Well it's SUPPOSED to be getting fixed.

go piss in the corner of your backyard like a man.

The mayor is outside my house and the doors are glass. <_<

go piss in the corner of your backyard like a man.

The mayor is out there! :huh:

LOL I have a private backyard and wouldn't have to hide luckily, but eww again, you need to bleach those shoes.

OMG. <_<

I HAVE TO PEE BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THERE IS A CROWD OF PEOPLE STANDING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. The mayor is there, along with my neighbors. They're just talking. I guess they were driving by and saw the plumber and started conversing. <_<

Oh yeah, and the plumber is siphoning crappy (literally) water onto the lawn and without knowing I stepped in it. So I just stepped in human poop on my lawn.

To make matters worse, I still have to pee, as stated above. <_<

Lol the mayor? I don't even know who is the mayor of my city xD

uh, can't you just pee inside the house?

Lol the mayor? I don't even know who is the mayor of my city xD

uh, can't you just pee inside the house?

Yup, the mayor. And my neighbors...

Yes, Yoshii. I'll just go pee on the floor. <_< :friendlysarcasm: :P

The toilets are backed up and I can't flush. The dude is using some sort of snake siphon to siphon out the sewage. If you flush, the toilet overflows. There is toilet water all over the bathroom floor.

Now if I didn't flush... I don't know what would happen. Imma go pee in the toilet. I don't care if it gets pee all over the dude, Imma do it anyways. -_-

Ah c'mon. Pee in a bottle.

Check out my updated sig. Quote #1

THEY THREW AWAY MY DESIGNATED PEE CUP. :angry:

you don't have a backyard?

Yes, I do. But the doors are glass and people can see me let my pants down and pee all over the fence and what not.

Yeah I'm guessing he doesn't.

Hopefully this plumbing issue will get fixed. Not only is human waster nasty, but it is harmful. Feces is generally crawling with parasites and worms.

Yeah I'm guessing he doesn't.

Hopefully this plumbing issue will get fixed. Not only is human waster nasty, but it is harmful. Feces is generally crawling with parasites and worms.

CRAP. I bet there are parasites on my foot. <_<

what kind of 15yo boy pees with his pants on the floor?? :huh::mellow: :shudders:

Archived