Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody children. 2vv6x05.jpg

I actually think it's just the marinade it's packaged in, though there were some blots of blood in the meant. :happy:

EDIT: BLOODEH **** HAARRREHHH 28buvzm.jpg

I petted my goldfish.

I let my clownfish swim into my hands when I'm feeding them. :P

Be careful not to rub them because it takes their "slime coat" and shizz off. :P

Dah, frigate.

Everything's RNT'ing because my tank is retarted. All of the corals say there's something wrong and my test kits say everything is fine. I blame Obama and the governor of New York that was sexting teens. <_<

Can you have the LFS check it just to make sure?

Erm... I guess but I'm pretty sure they use Salifert too... I'll just bring it to Yoshii and give her like $1 to test everything with a good test kit... If she's allowed to test the water?? I guess...

Might as well do some water changes :/

Erm... I guess but I'm pretty sure they use Salifert too... I'll just bring it to Yoshii and give her like $1 to test everything with a good test kit... If she's allowed to test the water?? I guess...

lol yep, Salifert! I love Salifert tests :)

How old are your test kits?

But like... I've been doing them ever 5 days and my chaeto is keeping the nitrates/nitrites under control!... :(

I'll do a water change I suppose, but I don't see what it would do. I think it may be lack of nitrates/phosphates.

lol yep, Salifert! I love Salifert tests :)

How old are your test kits?

The magnesium is over three years old, but they read low when they're old. It's reading 1300, so it should be around 1350 or so. The dKH is just a month old, and the calcium is about 8 months old.

All of the aquacultured corals are fine. It's mainly the wild caught ones, with the exception of a few. I blame myself for the failures. The Ultimate Tri-Color is starting to RTN, but it's fine in y'all's display tank, so it has to be me. It's nothing wrong with the corals. :(

But like... I've been doing them ever 5 days and my chaeto is keeping the nitrates/nitrites under control!... :(

I'll do a water change I suppose, but I don't see what it would do. I think it may be lack of nitrates/phosphates.

The magnesium is over three years old, but they read low when they're old. It's reading 1300, so it should be around 1350 or so. The dKH is just a month old, and the calcium is about 8 months old.

All of the aquacultured corals are fine. It's mainly the wild caught ones, with the exception of a few. I blame myself for the failures. The Ultimate Tri-Color is starting to RTN, but it's fine in y'all's display tank, so it has to be me. It's nothing wrong with the corals. :(

Well when ever things are going wrong, I think it's usually a good idea to do a water change

3 years? O.O lol it's lasted that long?

Hmm how's your feeding schedule been?

At least you can poo at your house now! ;)

I still have cloudy water but all params are 0 and ran no lights for 3-5 days but nothing helps. It is more clear now but I am running everything I should and doing 10 gal changes every week. SO IDK.

I feel for you man I would be a wreck is that was me.

Good Luck.

Well when ever things are going wrong, I think it's usually a good idea to do a water change

3 years? O.O lol it's lasted that long?

Hmm how's your feeding schedule been?

I've been feeding every three days, on all of my tanks. The other two are fine, just this one is being dumb. I'm trying to get back to feeding large amounts every day to get my Fancy Ocellaris in my BioCube 14 to spawn. :(

I'm suspecting it's low nitrates/phosphates, but I have no clue because I'm testing with over three year old API kits for ates/ites. <_<

I feels ya. I just lost my monti omgomgomg

This is probably karma for us spamming the internet with worthless crap that will not stop the termination of human kind in 2012. <_<

At least you can poo at your house now! ;)

I still have cloudy water but all params are 0 and ran no lights for 3-5 days but nothing helps. It is more clear now but I am running everything I should and doing 10 gal changes every week. SO IDK.

I feel for you man I would be a wreck is that was me.

Good Luck.

FUDGE. STEVE JOBS JUST DIED FROM LIVER CANCER! THAT'S WHY HE RESIGNED! :(

*Pancreatic cancer

Where is the pancreas? Does everyone have one of those? :huh:

I was informed today that I am unable to have an intelligent conversation with people... So sorry if I sound dumb. I'm just uninformed on a lot of things because I can't keep secrets. :(

EDIT: Does anybody know the third estate's opinion on Napoleon crowning himself emperor??

Where is the pancreas? Does everyone have one of those? :huh:

I was informed today that I am unable to have an intelligent conversation with people... So sorry if I sound dumb. I'm just uninformed on a lot of things because I can't keep secrets. :(

EDIT: Does anybody know the third estate's opinion on Napoleon crowning himself emperor??

It's right on your liver. Once it metastasizes to the liver your gone. Liver cancer kills in months.

It's right on your liver. Once it metastasizes to the liver your gone. Liver cancer kills in months.

Aw. That's not good. :(

He had a liver transplant back in 2009 after he beat the cancer once, and hasn't been well since.

I should check the stock prices for apple....

He had a liver transplant back in 2009 after he beat the cancer once, and hasn't been well since.

I should check the stock prices for apple....

Buy them up when they're dirt cheap and just wait. When they come out with the iPhone 4GS, which is apparently "7 times faster" and what not, their sales will plummet and the stock prices will be low. ;)

I'm a psychic. :P

... Or what ever Raven Baxter was... The kind of person that can see into the future. :happy:

Archived