Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. Your intestinal tract is begging you to poop more often.

I can hear it now,"Euphyllia, poop more please!"

Oh my. Your intestinal tract is begging you to poop more often.

I can hear it now,"Euphyllia, poop more please!"

OMG! LMAO

and Euphy TMI!

TMI TMI TMI

also, couldn't you have just gone over to a friend's house for a bit?

Yeah, we had somebody offer to let us come take showers, but we didn't want to intrude. The plumber got the problem fixed same day. Imma go take a hot bath now. :happy:

EDIT: Don't worry, usually I take showers, it's just that I'm freezing and I wanna just lye there and soak. :blink:

Calcium - 430

Magnesium - 1300

Alk - 9

Nitrate - 0

Nitrite - 0

Ammonia - 0

Salinity - 1.024

What could be the problem? More than likely the nitrates and nitrites. Don't SPS need a bit of nitrate/nitrite to be happy? Here comes the daily feedings! :lol:

How often and what do you feed your corals?

I ran out of Oyster Feast and I'm too lazy to buy another bottle... Maybe I should. :unsure:

Do y'all sell them there Oyster Feasts at y'all's shop? :huh:

I'm gonna feed Rod's Original every day, which has some tiny particles for the corals to eat. I feed Cyclops on occasion, but the particles may be too big for SPS to chow down on.

I ran out of Oyster Feast and I'm too lazy to buy another bottle... Maybe I should. :unsure:

Do y'all sell them there Oyster Feasts at y'all's shop? :huh:

I'm gonna feed Rod's Original every day, which has some tiny particles for the corals to eat. I feed Cyclops on occasion, but the particles may be too big for SPS to chow down on.

we just ran out D:

I've never fed Cyclops, but I think it's small enough

I wanted a Bad Romance, so I called Alejandro on my Telephone. He was my Sexy Ugly Summerboy. We played a Love Game and I was So Happy I Could Die. I said, "You and I, I and You. Do Me Right." We went to a club called Wonderland. I Marr[ied] The Night and went Out of Control. With his Brown Eyes, that Fancy Pants Dance[ed] in the Dark. Kaboom! It was like a Rock Show and he, my Super Lover, was the Superstar. Turns out he wanted to Just Dance. He Fooled Me Again... Here We Go Again. "Again Again!" I said, stupidly in love. An Electric Kiss, a Blueberry Kiss, he gave me. No Way! This was the Second Time Around. I was Speechless. All I could say was "Eh, Eh" because I knew what was coming, but I Like it Rough. That Paper Gangsta bought me some Dirty Ice Cream to make it up, and I chomped on it with my Teeth in a horrible Fashion, though it was Wonderful. When I got home, I called him on my Video Phone. I had a Fever and this love was like Quicksand. "Schiesse!" I said, while sitting at my Vanity, still chatting with him via video on the phone. I gave him a Retro Physical for Money Honey. I was officially a Government Hooker, just like those Bad Kids.

The next day I was walking down the street in Hollywood when I was bombarded by Paparazzi, just because I was Beautiful, Dirty [and] Rich. I was Starstuck, so I [shook My] Kitty. I Wish You Were Here, Alejandro, I thought to myself with those exact Words. This was the Kandy Life I suppose. No Floods, no Christmas Tree -- That's what Future Love in Filthy Pop is. "Oh Well", I said, due to the Changing Sky. I'll get Reloaded, then You['ll] Love Me. Just Stand By Me and my Jungle Claws, cause I'm just Chillin.

Captiuated I was. I could now think straight... Boys, Boys, Boys. I tied Ribbons in my Hair. I was a Big Girl Now. I went down to the Diner, filled with Glitter and Greace to make a Message to Fans, that I was now Living on the Radio. "Viva La Vida!" I exclaimed, then I jumped off the Edge of Glory.

we just ran out D:

I've never fed Cyclops, but I think it's small enough

Nuts. Let me know when you get some more in. :)

I need help for real!

I asked someone to homecoming as friends and they said yes but I have to ask them and do something creative. I have no ideas and I only have 4 days. She made it clear it can't be corny or romantisch. Halp!

I need help for real!

I asked someone to homecoming as friends and they said yes but I have to ask them and do something creative. I have no ideas and I only have 4 days. She made it clear it can't be corny or romantisch. Halp!

what else is it supposed to be other than corny or romantic?

all the ways I can think of are pretty corny, like sending her a note w/flower/ballon/whatever via TA

or a trail of notes (may have to ask friends to help) or a giant sign or something in her locker? make a video/song?

but you're going just as friends, so why does it need to be creative? <_<

Yesyesyes... Call her by her full name, swoop her up in your manly arms, stride into the room, and give her a loud smacker.

Everyone's doing it!

Hey post a pic of her! MD did of his girlfriend every now and then... What did happen to MD?

what else is it supposed to be other than corny or romantic?

all the ways I can think of are pretty corny, like sending her a note w/flower/ballon/whatever via TA

or a trail of notes (may have to ask friends to help) or a giant sign or something in her locker? make a video/song?

but you're going just as friends, so why does it need to be creative? <_<

IDK haha. She said it had to be creative and "sweet"... At my school they're obsessed with overachieving. One dude asked some girl by writing "Homecoming?" in huge letters with glow sticks on her lawn at 2:00 AM and then throwing eggs at her window until she came outside... I told the girl I was too lazy to go that far, but I don't know what to do!

Yesyesyes... Call her by her full name, swoop her up in your manly arms, stride into the room, and give her a loud smacker.

Everyone's doing it!

Hey post a pic of her! MD did of his girlfriend every now and then... What did happen to MD?

It can't be romantisch... And she would like blow her r**e whistle if I did that. :P

NO THAT'S STALKERISH!

She is being silly.

What girl doesn't want to be swept off her feet.? I know I always do, and the hubby does!

What you need to do is get her a card, yes I know, get a blank one with something silly on the front or cute or in a dance theme, and inside write something like You make me feel groovy will you go to the dance with me? Something silly but not too hey you have to kiss me at the end of the night.

Then the night of the dance you can pick her up in a nice car and give her flowers and make it romantic then. Trick her into it if she is being goofy like that.

She is being silly.

What girl doesn't want to be swept off her feet.? I know I always do, and the hubby does!

What you need to do is get her a card, yes I know, get a blank one with something silly on the front or cute or in a dance theme, and inside write something like You make me feel groovy will you go to the dance with me? Something silly but not too hey you have to kiss me at the end of the night.

Then the night of the dance you can pick her up in a nice car and give her flowers and make it romantic then. Trick her into it if she is being goofy like that.

No you don't uderstand. We's freunds.

Somebody use Yoshii's idea and give me a "Let Me Google That For You" link.

OMG AMANDA KNOX WAS SET FREE!!! :happy:

'Pinions?

Man if I was a girl, I would love to be swept up and carried away.

Post a pic of her! I bed she's hideous... xD

JK!

Heard that at like 3, and I was happy. ;)

Gassy!! I'm so hairbrush .

EDIT: llil autocorrect!

I have no pictures of her... 0.o

So you're going as friends, but she asked for something sweet? But not romantic. girl, pick one!

Don't post a pic of her, that's just creepy

So you're going as friends, but she asked for something sweet? But not romantic. girl, pick one!

Don't post a pic of her, that's just creepy

I dunno lawlz!

I'd never post a pic of anyone, haha. It's really playerish. :P

Archived