Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are the coral doing?

Even worse! xD

Luckily, I have seeded my RSM 130 with birdsnests frags. >:D

... and you never posted a pic of her. Has homecoming already ended?

Steve Jobs was my hero. :tears: Especially since he created my job - I'm an Apple repairman!

... and you never posted a pic of her. Has homecoming already ended?

Steve Jobs was my hero. :tears: Especially since he created my job - I'm an Apple repairman!

Yeah how did it go? What did you do? I want to say awwww! ;)

Poor corals. :tears:

You repair macs!!!! Cool bet that's a fun job!

Yeah how did it go? What did you do? I want to say awwww! ;)

Poor corals. :tears:

You repair macs!!!! Cool bet that's a fun job!

I love all your avatars. They are so clever!

Yeah its great. I primarily work with iPones though - that's my expertise.

I love all your avatars. They are so clever!

Yeah its great. I primarily work with iPones though - that's my expertise.

Thank you! I work with kitties (vet tech) and have bottle fed so many babies I can't count them, and I think they are fricking hilarious!

Vote for me in the best avatar forum! LMAO ;)

Camon Euphy what happened?

It hasn't happened, and the girl started being all annoying so I was all like "Y'all's know what? I ain't even goin' to 'dem 'der 'Homecomin' and what not, m'kay?" so yeah... And in anticipation I told my backup I was going with somebody so that ruins that...

Ich bin das tard. :(

I had the hiccups today and this new foreign girl from like Sweden kept laughing at me every time I hiccuped. Apparently they don't have hiccups there... Then when she was correcting a paper, she wrote R for correct and a check mark for incorrect? What is wrong with Europe?!

Awwww but homecoming is so fun! If you don't go to homecoming then you HAVE TO at least go to prom!

Gosh, that's even worse!!

Okay, so this girl I hate is in love my with friend and thinks that my other friend is her best friend but they both hate her and are too nice to say anything. She is a compulsive liar and she is also bi-polar, so one day she'll be nice and the next day she will walk up to you and start whacking you with things out of frustration.

Last year she told the principal that I tried to poison her by putting a dandelion in her lunch box. First, are dandelions even poisonous? Secondly, dandelions weren't even in season. Third, SHE DOESN'T OWN A LUNCHBOX OR EAT LUNCH. So then the principal asked her if she was lying and she started crying and calling me names and saying she was going to sue me. Then she said that she refused to answer any more questions because she was right.

She likes writing about vampires, so she made herself the main vampire character. She made my friend the vampire in love with her, and she made her "best friend" (my other friend) into the quiet girl reading in the corner. She made her and my friend fall in love and like have kids. It's really creepy. She's like in love with him and he hates her. He so shy that he won't even talk to her and he lets her touch him and stuff and it's really weird.

Anyways, where I was going with this...

At lunch yesterday, SHE asked HIM to Homecoming and he was like... "Um, no thanks," and then she pretended to pass out and made a big deal about it and said she couldn't breath, and she was obviously faking it. Then I was like all "OOOOH!!!! REJEEECTTEDDD!111!!! bahahahahahah zomg funniest thing ever. xD"

Yup...

SO you and your friend go batch to the dance. I went solo to my Senior Prom and loved it. Someone asked me but I didn't want to be obligated to go out before and after with a guy I didn't like but I did promise him a dance, which he ruined by danging the robot to rap. <_<

Then I went to the after parties.

It's a whole new animal now everyone can go alone!

PS.

Creepy chick is not cool. People like that can escalate and become dangerous.

Creepy chick is not cool. People like that can escalate and become dangerous.

I know. Sociopath IMO. Casey Anthony all over again. :(

HE needs to say something if he doesn't like her. SHe needs to get it in her head that he is not INTO her the way she is INTO him but in a nice way or she could decide to do something.

Tread lightly. :mellow:

HE needs to say something if he doesn't like her. SHe needs to get it in her head that he is not INTO her the way she is INTO him but in a nice way or she could decide to do something.

Tread lightly. :mellow:

She's not that smart... :mellow:

:lol:

Well maybe she needs to have it drilled into her head and written on the walls in the girls bathrooms. ;) (not really that is mean)

My SPS are doing a world worse today!! :)

Most everything has significantly browned and almost all of the *small* frags I had RTN'd. My ates are at 0, thanks to my chaeto (WHICH WAS GROWING 4" OUT OF THE WATER). The chaeto was CLOGGED, and by that I mean there was no room to even stick my hand into the top of that chamber. I took about 1/10 of it out (three handfuls) and spread it about in the chambers of my RSM 130 and BC 14.

Life sucks!! :happy:

EDIT: Emooo huggs!!! :wub:

Oh yeah, I did a water change... :mellow:

Chemical warfare maybe? :huh:

Can't remember all the corals you have in there.

Can't you move the frags to your other tnak and try to save them there until you figure it out? Or put them in QT?

SouthFlorida_Tron

Euphy, can you verify the following:

Tank temp daily swing:

Alkalinity:

PH:

Calcium:

Magnesium:

Phosphates:

Also, you need to trim that chaeto more often...the point of it growing is to stabilize the tank with ph, nitrates, & phosphates.

Seriously!

Any cleaners or soaps get into the tank? Added something new that's leaching something?

Now that I think of it, no. :P

Chemical warfare maybe? :huh:

Can't remember all the corals you have in there.

Can't you move the frags to your other tnak and try to save them there until you figure it out? Or put them in QT?

I don't have a quarantine or a tnak, but I could try to move the amgry ones into the other tank. :)

Euphy, can you verify the following:

Tank temp daily swing:

Alkalinity:

PH:

Calcium:

Magnesium:

Phosphates:

Also, you need to trim that chaeto more often...the point of it growing is to stabilize the tank with ph, nitrates, & phosphates.

Alkalinity: 8,0

PH: 8,2

Calcium: 420

Magnesium: 1.300

Phosphates: 0

SouthFlorida_Tron

If I had to guess, to help, test your pH & alk early before lights come on, midday, then at pm....maybe there's a swing, perhaps mag is a tad low.

Archived