Pod Your Reef

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay where did you find Pedo Bear?

I get it now but OMG! That thing is strange! Fricking bear humping all the little kids! DUDE you made me sign up for a Youtube account for that! LMAO

Where did it come from? IDK but my Hubby and I were watching it going WOW someone had ALOT of time on their hands! LMAO Scary bear! :scarry:

Sorry about the tank man, I figured no updates or pics aas everything is making you pissy now. LOL

Okay where did you find Pedo Bear?

I get it now but OMG! That thing is strange! Fricking bear humping all the little kids! DUDE you made me sign up for a Youtube account for that! LMAO

Where did it come from? IDK but my Hubby and I were watching it going WOW someone had ALOT of time on their hands! LMAO Scary bear! :scarry:

Sorry about the tank man, I figured no updates or pics aas everything is making you pissy now. LOL

They showed people in Pedo Bear suits on YouTube, so I'm looking around online. Halloween costume!! ;) ;)

... And I can legitly hand out candy to young children targets (just kidding) since it's Halloween. 2vv6x05.jpg

They showed people in Pedo Bear suits on YouTube, so I'm looking around online. Halloween costume!! ;) ;)

... And I can legitly hand out candy to young children targets (just kidding) since it's Halloween. 2vv6x05.jpg

You bad PEDO bear!

lmao Didn't get the name until I saw it. Your sick! :P

Picked up a few new critters today!

avrj1v.jpg

2i0gew9.jpg

I drew one on my tongue too, but the ink ran. I used a sharpie in hopes that it would stay, because sharpies pretty much stick to everything, but I was wrong.

altolamprologus
Picked up a few new critters today!

avrj1v.jpg

2i0gew9.jpg

I drew one on my tongue too, but the ink ran. I used a sharpie in hopes that it would stay, because sharpies pretty much stick to everything, but I was wrong.

I love the jellyfish :lol: What species is it?

Did a WC. Found my ORA Plumb Crazy RTN'ing all around, no hopes in saving it, though I did frag it just to try. I also found my ORA BOP retracting, so I popped it into the RSM. Thinking of taking up those two nice birdies that are together (silver & green) and putting them in my RSM to try and save them.

FML.

EDIT: This is probably why teens shouldn't have SW tanks. <_<

^

:P

Wow sorry Euphy hope you can save them.

Damn wtf is going on. :huh:

Edit...

Just remembered you had a plumber at your house.... what kind of pipe did he lay ...

Archived